Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishndude57

I've got someone...

36 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

Hey everyone,. The Scarlett Ranch was closed down yesterday because the other business there was mistreating the animals in the animal refuge.  It was on the news this morning. So no swinging there for a while😞

I think just the sanctuary part of it is closed down not the club.

1 hour ago, petey-9950 said:

Hey everyone,. The Scarlett Ranch was closed down yesterday because the other business there was mistreating the animals in the animal refuge.  It was on the news this morning. So no swinging there for a while😞

Wellllll Shit lol. I never get to do anything fun lol hee hee :-(

1 hour ago, Raoul said:

I think 42 is just about the sweet spot there. Mostly late 30s and early 40s. And you're hot so you would fit right in. It's different for guys. The op and I are about the same age and if we show up there with some pyt in her 20s we (and she) will get treated like it is what it is; a paid date. 

That said, I have seen some rockin ladies in their early 50s there who could easily pass for 35. 

Hope to see you on the slip n slide this summer:cool::cool::cool:

Did you say Slip n Slide? Man that brings back some really great memories from summers as a kiddo!!

I can only image how much Fun it would be as an adult... naked and slightly inebriated LOL.

Hope it opens back up soon so I can stop peeping into people's bedroom windows to get my fix hee hee.... LMAO Just Teasing!! ;-)~

12 minutes ago, Scarlett Dayne said:

Wellllll Shit lol. I never get to do anything fun lol hee hee :-(

As Lucy mentioned,  only the animal rescue was closed down.   I didn't see anything in the articles listed below that said otherwise.  And their website does not mention being closed. 

https://theotherboard.com/forum/index.php?/topic/36297-scarlet-ranch/

The lifestyle club is still open. The owner wants to sue the state about the animal thing because he really is a fanatic about those critters and spends a significant amount of his own money to care for them. Even if he's in the right, I hope he doesn't sue; most of the swingers I know are better off not in the news. And I bet their membership list (which goes back at least a decade) would be newsworthy.

Edited by Raoul
spelling

21 minutes ago, Scarlett Dayne said:

Did you say Slip n Slide? Man that brings back some really great memories from summers as a kiddo!!

I can only image how much Fun it would be as an adult... naked and slightly inebriated LOL.

Hope it opens back up soon so I can stop peeping into people's bedroom windows to get my fix hee hee.... LMAO Just Teasing!! ;-)~

Sundays in the Summer. I think its $20 or $25 bucks at the door and the Bud draft is included. Its a mellower vibe during the day and a good way to check the place out.

Also, a guy can go as a single and not be creepy. Unless of course the guy's just creepy; then there's really nothing you can do except bring a date.

14 hours ago, Raoul said:

Hope to see you on the slip n slide this summer:cool::cool::cool:

Yes!!! Plastic bags and baby oil works!