MsLeilaLovely

POV: Favorite & least favorite...

7 posts in this topic

I'm just wondering from the viewpoint of not only the ladies but the men what is your favorite & Least favorite city or area for the hobby and why? in addition how can the least favorite places be improved? 

Downtown Denver is my least favorite hobbying destination.  Parking sucks, traffic  sucks.

You will hear the sage advice to stay out of Lakewood.  Good advice.  Ft. Collins, especially Larimer County seems to be festering with LE activity lately but I still enjoy going there for fun.

My favorite   is S.E. Denver in the Denver Tech area.  

Downtown Denver and DTC are my least favorite due to parking I prefer a place near any interstate exit an apartment complex with ample visitor parking

Most favorite: Wherever the girl I wanna see is!

Least favorite: Downtown Denver- not enough parking, bad traffic  (but I'll go, if I wanna see a girl there!) :D

Favs: Private In Calls, Hosting

Not Favs: Hotels anymore period except one of the Ladies I see on a regular basis.

Edited by fishndude57
left the e offa one

I hate hotels! I will not go to one unless it's the broadmoor or I know the guy really well. 

Favorite places, and out call to a guys house. It's always the most relaxed. I know he is not le, and most of the time a guy isn't going to mess with a girl where he lives. I have never had a bad experience at a guys house. Second, the broadmoor. It's a privately owned 5 star hotel with visitors from all over the world. They won't allow le to do busts.  

Favorite: DTC and Highlands Ranch. Usually nice houses or condos with a lot of parking space and not too much traffic.

Less favorite: Downtown, too much traffic and no parking place. Aurora, many sketchy places and areas. North Denver, too far away and traffic to get there.