Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your First Time?

10 posts in this topic

I saw this, and I just knew our TOBers had to have better answers and GIFs.

As for my first time, I threw him to the floor (I didn't want my Mom to hear the brass bed hitting the wall) and rode him cowgirl. Poor guy didn't know what hit him. I knew even then to get mine first! :D

http://tagroom.com/uncategorised/reddit-users-were-asked-to-sum-up-their-first-sexual-experience-with-a-gif-the-responses-were-magnificent-sfw/

47 minutes ago, Kashmir said:

I saw this, and I just knew our TOBers had to have better answers and GIFs.

As for my first time, I threw him to the floor (I didn't want my Mom to hear the brass bed hitting the wall) and rode him cowgirl. Poor guy didn't know what hit him. I knew even then to get mine first! :D

http://tagroom.com/uncategorised/reddit-users-were-asked-to-sum-up-their-first-sexual-experience-with-a-gif-the-responses-were-magnificent-sfw/

Audio only of literal first time:

Holy shit ....... I can't believe I'm ...... oh no ...... not yet .........damn!

Duration measured in seconds. Fortunately practise makes much better :cool:

I was eighteen - first week of college.  It lasted all night long. Must have gone through a dozen rubbers (I don't think she was a virgin). We walked over to the IHOP the next morning and were both so sore we had to sit down a couple of times on the way over.  Don't remember the pancakes, but I remember the smell of her hair and every inch of her beautiful young body to this day.  Wish everyone could have such a great first time, sure made me a fan of sex.

I was 16 we were goth and listened to Marilyn Manson,  Korn and Metallica  not only did I lose my virginity in my who ha, it "slipped" and right in the pooper,  I didn't have sex again until almost 2 years later. 

She was experienced.  And I found out later she was doing me to make a boyfriend jealous.  But, that first time you ever stand naked before a woman?  And you are trying to read her facial expressions?   

RJC3uxe.gif

18... The money shot was delivered to the inner thigh on the way to the warm and happy place. :D

In my defense, I grew up in a small town in the mountains of California and my last name was late in the alphabet... I had to wait for the preachers daughter to work her way to my end of the alphabet!