Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lewd5050

No donation listed in reviews?

7 posts in this topic

Anybody know why most reviews nowadays show no donation amount? Have I missed something? Many also have no link to a pic of the lady. If there's no link to an ad and no donation amount, I really find the review useless.

TNA did away with this feature recently. I suspect it has something to with connecting service & $s. If I had to choose, I'd rather services were listed than fees. Speaks more to the type of session you're likely to experience.  Fees are all over the map anyway, with different ladies, specials, etc.

3 hours ago, lewd5050 said:

Anybody know why most reviews nowadays show no donation amount? Have I missed something? Many also have no link to a pic of the lady. If there's no link to an ad and no donation amount, I really find the review useless.

I agree, I am increasingly finding no donation amount in the reviews.

Help a guy out by telling us how many "fun coupons" it takes to see a lady.

6 hours ago, lewd5050 said:

Clicking on their user name will bring up their profile. If they have submitted images they will be there. You may also find their website link, p411 etc... If they have that. If they do not have a personal website the reviewer is required to add a link to her ad or photos.

If the girl lists rates somewhere (P411, her website, her ad, etc) I don't really care if the reviews have a "donation".  I'm gonna pay the current advertised rate anyway. 

In reviews, I want to see what kind of appointment previous customers had. I don't expect the same (YMMV), but it's nice to know what the possibilities might be. :)

There are 2 things that are suggested that are never discussed in phone conversations, emails or in person.   It also might be a good idea to not discuss these items later.