KidNYC

Question for BBBJ lovers

6 posts in this topic

I've got a question for those who insist that their blow jobs be natural. How do you pose this question to a provider, either on the phone or by text? I've had a few refuse to answer, others will give me the "prostitution is illegal" line while many will answer my question. I generally ask only 3 questions - cost for an hour, their location, and this. I've tried to phrase it different ways but it's either obvious or I hide my intent so well they don't get it. For me a covered blow job is a deal breaker, no matter how hot she is or how great a bargain. So how do you ask this question? Any advice or knowledge based on experience or someone with a better command of the English language than me would be greatly appreciated. In Tampa this never caused issues but the ladies are more guarded here. 

And if you feel like helping me again, tell me the name of the girl who gave you the best BBBJ here in Vegas. Either post it or PM me. Thanks

You can. I didn't write this but the question is based on girls without any reviews 

Girls with reviews are like an amusement park.  You get a map of the park.  You know ahead of time if the Mountain rides are open and how many tunnels of love there are.  And whether or not the ice-cream cones are served wrapped.

(To be fair in this analogy, guys with good references are like Disneyland. You know ahead of time if you are going to meet Goofy or take a ride on "It's a small world after all.")

Girls WITHOUT reviews are like exploring the Wild West in the 1840s. You never know what you'll find or who you'll meet.  Sometimes you eat the Grizz, and sometimes the Grizz eats you, and once in a while you'll get scalped.  But sometimes you get really, really lucky. This is supposedly the attraction of seeing these ladies.  Asking is counter-productive.  It increases your exposure to successful prosecution, and the Grizzs' and indian warparties never tell the truth, anyway.If you have to ask ahead of time, you are not visiting the right kind of attraction.  You should go to amusement parks.

There is no good way to ask. If you ask, and she answers "yes", you've both comitted a crime. LE could always be the person on the other end of the phone. Neither you, nor she, has any way of knowing. If you want to see unreviewed girls, and ask this question, I suggest you have a bail fund ready, an explanation for your S/O, friends, and family, and plenty of savings to start a new life. 

Good luck!! :)

On 1/12/2016 at 0:39 AM, Danielle Rae said:

I believe you can search the reviews for bbbj ?

yep!! I agree ;)