ynot132

MMMF

48 posts in this topic

What the Hell?

Your looking for men to join you.

You had better have a fat wallet for the lady. 

Edited by Kandi Apple

11 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

Why do you say that? It has never been stated that the lady in question is a professional. Perhaps she just wants the experience of three guys fawning over her, or being 'airtight'. 

4 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Why do you say that? It has never been stated that the lady in question is a professional. Perhaps she just wants the experience of three guys fawning over her, or being 'airtight'. 

Probably because most ladies on here that would read this are PROVIDERS!

3 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

Probably because most ladies on here that would read this are PROVIDERS!

True, but the OP never said the lady was from here. TOB was a place for the OP to seek men interested in some NSA sex. When asked if he needed assistance with 'the fee', the OP declined. The OP wasn't looking for a provider to satisfy his fantasy. He was looking for men comfortable with an MMMF, a situation where the possibility of accidentally crossing swords exists. 

1 minute ago, Bit Banger said:

True, but the OP never said the lady was from here. TOB was a place for the OP to seek men interested in some NSA sex. When asked if he needed assistance with 'the fee', the OP declined. The OP wasn't looking for a provider to satisfy his fantasy. He was looking for men comfortable with an MMMF, a situation where the possibility of accidentally crossing swords exists. 

Fair enough....I hope they had fun if it did indeed happen.

Someone PM me when there is a male needed for a FFFM and the fee is paid for 😊😏😏🙏

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 10:33 AM, Kandi Apple said:

What the Hell?

Your looking for men to join you.

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 10:50 AM, Bit Banger said:

I don't want to speak for the other ladies here...but if I would choose to be "airtight" It would be with 3 sexy, hot, gorgeous men. Think Channing Tatum times three  ............Where was I? :)

If they are not like that, harsh as it sounds, then that paycheck better be fat!!

The woman has to be allowed to have ultimate control of the situation or the situation would become degrading. It is hard to find 4 people all with mutual respect.

I would also like to add, you can be "airtight" with one man and some creativity. ;)

4 minutes ago, Kashmir said:

I don't want to speak for the other ladies here...but if I would choose to be "airtight" It would be with 3 sexy, hot, gorgeous men. Think Channing Tatum times three  ............Where was I? :)

If they are not like that, harsh as it sounds, then that paycheck better be fat!!

The woman has to be allowed to have ultimate control of the situation or the situation would become degrading. It is hard to find 4 people all with mutual respect.

I would also like to add, you can be "airtight" with one man and some creativity. ;)

You're thinking like a professional.  Nothing wrong with that, but...

-- (once again) --

There has never been any indication from the OP that the YL was a professional.  I suspect she was an SO who had a one-time fantasy he was helping her facilitate.  While she might not have been in total control, she trusted the OP to maintain the situation.

Since we (guys) are paying for our fantasy, we expect all of our partners to look like Sophia (either Loren or Vergara). Yeah, Right? :lol:

14 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

You're thinking like a professional.  Nothing wrong with that, but...

-- (once again) --

There has never been any indication from the OP that the YL was a professional.  I suspect she was an SO who had a one-time fantasy he was helping her facilitate.  While she might not have been in total control, she trusted the OP to maintain the situation.

Since we (guys) are paying for our fantasy, we expect all of our partners to look like Sophia (either Loren or Vergara). Yeah, Right? :lol:

I don't think he would reference an SO as just an "I have an F".

Bit you can peruse the ads and pick the closest thing to a Sophia...you are the one paying. That is one of the perks of this :)

2 hours ago, Kashmir said:

Indeed!  I once had a doubles session (did not involve Kashmir) where we were talking about this as we disrobed.  One of the ladies said she'd always wanted to try this.  The second lady laughed and produced a dildo and strap-on!  She addressed the vaginal entry, while I attended to the back door.   That was a pretty cool night!

27 minutes ago, Laplace said:

Indeed!  I once had a doubles session (did not involve Kashmir) where we were talking about this as we disrobed.  One of the ladies said she'd always wanted to try this.  The second lady laughed and produced a dildo and strap-on!  She addressed the vaginal entry, while I attended to the back door.   That was a pretty cool night!

Close, but you needed one more participant. :P

4 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Close, but you needed one more participant. :P

LOL,  I think there's nothing but accountants on this site!   All the emails about how I'm one short!

Ok, started out with the lady with the strap-on on the bottom.  Miss "Airtight-USA" was riding her cowgirl, with the dildo in orifice number two, and me receiving oral.  So she was "airtight" for a moment, but I just couldn't stand it.  I went around behind her and replaced the dildo with my own equipment.

LOL....sorry for the confusion.

Toys don't count. Airtight requires three meats. A gang is five (airtight with ski poles). By the way...you need ten cars for a train. Of course these are my rules; if you don't like them; find a different game.

as I said earlier in this thread the OP's review history gives a fairly clear picture. Let's just say; it wasn't Sophia. Or Channing:cool:

Anyway...I call bullshit on the whole enterprise until someone who was there can describe in TER level detail what went down. 

Edited by Raoul
Spelling

4 hours ago, Kashmir said:

or the situation would become degrading. 

Well, sure. If you're doing it right. :cool:

39 minutes ago, Raoul said:

Toys don't count. Airtight requires three meats. A gang is five (airtight with ski poles). By the way...you need ten cars for a train. Of course these are my rules; if you don't like them; find a different game.

as I said earlier in this thread the OP's review history gives a fairly clear picture. Let's just say; it wasn't Sophia. Or Channing:cool:

Anyway...I call bullshit on the whole enterprise until someone who was there can describe in TER level detail what went down. 

In my game toys count :D 

I have idea Raoul, it only takes 2 meats to make a man "airtight". How about you volunteer to be the "breath holder", and I will gladly video tape it for my personal collection! I promise, I wont post it to TOB.

Then you could write a review with TER detail.

Just think how inspiring it would be. You could start a trend :D

7 minutes ago, Kashmir said:

In my game toys count :D 

I have idea Raoul, it only takes 2 meats to make a man "airtight". How about you volunteer to be the "breath holder", and I will gladly video tape it for my personal collection! I promise, I wont post it to TOB.

Then you could write a review with TER detail.

Just think how inspiring it would be. You could start a trend :D

hqdefault.jpg

Not that it is  any ones business other then the people involved BUT...it is to my understanding that both the OP  and his SO/ friend or what ever she may be to him were both exploring avenues to find 3 other men. He on TOB and she on wherever?  In the long run she chose 3 men she knew already and that was that. Everyones happy. She got to chose her studs and he didn't have to worry about sifting thru all the bs it would of took to find 3 other men suiting her needs and coordinating every ones schedule.

Time to put all the speculation and hysteria to rest on this one folks. Sorry. I do enjoy seeing where these post lead. 

Edited by rhood

I for one hope that the experience was everything she expected it to be. By choosing her playmates from her own circle she undoubtedly had gents who care about her.