Boardmember

How many times a year do you have sex with your significant other?

Frequency of Sex    28 members have voted

1. 1. How many times a year do you have sex with your significant other?

• 0-1
    • 2-5
    • 6-20
    • 20-52
    • Can't count that high!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

33 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Scarlett Dayne said:

Ha Ha nothing is too taboo for me to talk about.

I am the kind of person that can have a conversation about anything at any time with any person.

This is a wonderful gift God gave me, and I appreciate it immensely even though I know it makes other uncomfortable to think and talk about touchy subjects. He gave me the gift to make others think about things they'd rather stuff under the rug. I am NOT trying to get anyone to get a divorce. I am just trying to get others to think... think about their "true" Happiness in Life. 

Here are my two reasons I believe that people choose to stay married under the circumstances listed above:

(1) They don't want to miss spending any amount of precious time with their children whom they so dearly love.

(2) They don't want to lose half their money, assets, investments and retirement that they have worked so hard to attain. They don't want to pay child support and/or alimony.

Hence the reason TONS of people get divorced once their kids grow up and leave home. The rest stay married so they don't lose half their money, assets, investments and retirement lol.

Greed, Selfishness and Resentment are a mother fucker that will strip your life of all that is Good. Not saying anyone is this way. Just throwing it out there. You can throw it right back lol.

It all boils down to what's most important to... You... personally. Every person has different values and goals in life which cause us to make each of our decisions... right or wrong... good or bad... healthy or deadly.

I am not a mean or bad person. I am just a very deep thinker, and getting others to think too is something I enjoy and am good at doing. Creating a life worth living is the gift I extend to others. You get to create a life that you want and enjoy living. It will take a lot of hard work & time, but it is attainable. I know from personal experience, and years of practicing/putting Quantum Physics (which is also written in the Bible too lol) to use in my own life.

My life used to be so miserable, and I fell victim to everything. Now I am confident, joy-filled and empowered. I now operate from a place of Power (Love) not from a place of Force (Fear). Discover the difference, and you'll desire to move there too. 

Well you haven't seen my face either lol. You never know I could look like that landlord from Kingpin LOL hee hee. Silly ;-)

400x800px-LL-7a43368e_kingpin_landlady.j05_kingpin_landlord.jpg

In a very Asian accent "You funny Dr. Jones!"

On December 1, 2015 9:16:13 AM, Audrey Astor said:

It's pretty easy to see both sides. I totally get what Sparkey, Bit, Pitbull and the other guys are saying. I get what Scarlett is saying as well. While it would be difficult for me to be in a sexless relationship, Sparkey is so right on with all of the real world tribulations that can interfere with "sex" in an otherwise stable marriage. Some of these things affect us in a profound way, and can end up bringing a couple as close as an intimate sexual way can. I suppose that is where us ladies come in, and can provide some intimacy. In the end, I think most of us want a companion that satisfies so many other areas of our lives. While it's easy to judge you guys, I am pretty sure that if I were in some of your shoes, I would seek out intimacy and sexual desires much the same way you do, and still love and enjoy my partner in companionship. We don't know how we will handle certain situations until we are the ones in them. 

It's kind of a touchy taboo subject even among us in the hobby.

Of all the pontificating, moralizing, and insulting that went on with this thread, and the other related one primarily at the hands of that idiot who claimed to be "asking questions" while constantly moralizing, this is a real piece of wisdom in the morass. Well done, Ms. Astor. 

There needs to be a option for 52+, that's where you will find me.  :)