Orally speaking... One for the ladies

7 posts in this topic

Question for you ladies.  I have a very close (so close it's attached) personal friend who very rarely reports for duty, never stands at complete attention and often faints when put under a cover or pressure.  The question is about the little blue pill.   Should I go visit a doctor and get a prescription?  Does it bother you when a client under-performs in that area?

The reason I ask is that I am completely fine with an entirely oral session.  I love the kissing, the talking, the laughing and of course, the UTF and the DATY.  I could spend 50% of a meeting at the Y.  I love getting ladies off with my mouth (I love the receiving portion as well of course).

Bottom line: Is my underperforming little friend leaving behind a string of frustrated ladies and should I correct his behavioural issues with a pill?  Or, are you perfectly happy to save the price of a cover?  :-)

Should I go visit a doctor ?  

YES!!  May be all manner of things correctable WITHOUT the pill.  Yes, I know i am not a lady, but ......................  I suspect most ladies would be fine with nothing more than daty and chit chat as long as you bring and leave benjamins.  But for your own enjoyment, see a doctor.

I don't take it personally. As long as I know you're leaving me satisfied... 

Personally, The only time I want to see a flaccid penis is right after the glory shot. No exceptions. Get the pill  👌🙏

Speaking strictly for myself, I am not nuts about the blue pill. It's okay. But I am not nuts about it. There are so many more things that are so much more important to me in a client. Just things like showing up on time, having nice manners, showing ordinary human respect, being appreciative, sharing the pleasure of touch, telling funny stories, right? And great oral. Those are the sexy things. The stiffy is at the bottom of the list behind all that. Just me.

I know some women are crazy about the big stiff dick. Don't get me wrong, I like it too. It's just not the beginning and the end of a great session as far as I'm concerned.  

YES!!  May be all manner of things correctable WITHOUT the pill.  Yes, I know i am not a lady, but ......................  I suspect most ladies would be fine with nothing more than daty and chit chat as long as you bring and leave benjamins.  But for your own enjoyment, see a doctor.

Thanks for the feedback and definitely considering it.  It's not really a can't situation though, more of a little extra TLC is needed issue. Not sure if I need a pill or just focus on finding patient lovely ladies.

@mgiadarling, Just Jos and Gretchen... Thanks for throwing in your two cents.  I have asked Boink to lock this thread as I have appeared to wandered into taboo territory with this thread.

Edited by Riggo