Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bit Banger

Can you ...

7 posts in this topic

Love it and the marketing guy that thought it up a brilliant. To bad he is surrounded by prudes.

Love it and the marketing guy that thought it up a brilliant. To bad he is surrounded by prudes.

You call it prudish. I call it being offended. If it takes pussy to sell your wine how bad must it be?

The age old marketing mantra, 'Sex sells!', at play. The image is there, but that glass shape is not appropriate for any wine with which I'm familiar. Don't forget, it's an Australian wine - where words have slightly different meanings. 

You call it prudish. I call it being offended. If it takes pussy to sell your wine how bad must it be?

sex sells as we all obviously know. For 5.99 they have to have some kind of a hook. I however don't think it was sex they where even using but a simple fun play on words. Maybe folks where upset because the representation was indicative of a shaved and groomed bush and the feminists would have none of that. 

Edited by Wannabebad

Not sure what is wrong with those censors... Seems like a completely legit ad to me.