Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jerimiah

Info on Portland

6 posts in this topic

I have business in Portland and curious if anyone knows if there are any quality providers there. PM is fine.

THX

P411 has several quality ladies.

The local board there is Thehobbyhunter.com

thehobbyhunter is sparsely used. all the action takes place on tnaboard.com. it has a high number of members, and the site in very active! also it's the site to use for Seattle. Seattle men and women mingle with the Portland community, since it's relatively close by. many quality women in both cities. just follow their reviews and them on the discussion boards.

the pac/nor/west's SUPER HUGE Halloween pooning party is in Portland this year. I fly into Portland next Fri for the event! it's an awesome fun party to attend for both cities!!!!! 

There are great ladies in Portland. The PNW is hopping and TNA is definitely the place to look. I would suggest joining before your trip and saying hello. In my experience the majority of business took place through the site. P411 I am sure is helpful out that way but your going to have the best time using TNA.

Thanks to all for your advice. I love the PNC and am looking forward to my journey.