Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
engco4

Edited from earlier post

14 posts in this topic

I will be in Denver on a regular basis, so I'm asking for some help. Which one of the lovely Denver providers would you contact for an outcall?

Well that depends.  On a lot of Things  

Do I have unimpeachable references?  Or am I just a new guy hoping to get lucky?

Am I going to be in North Denver, or South?  

Do I like mature women or barely legals?

Do I like bigger gals or itty bitty spinners?

Am I fan of Greek? Russian? French? Good old fashioned American Cowgirl?

Detailed requests and bonafides elicit detailed responses.

Last time the OP was here with this question, I was unkind and unhelpful. I said his question was stupid. I apologize. I am now working on a list of names to suggest for his outcall. As soon as have it finished I will post it here.

Thanks Raoul and to lap dance I think I asked a pretty simple question. 

Denver is new territory for me and just looking for some suggestions.

I am not new to the hobby I have been at this for a long time.

Denver is the first place I've been where you ask a question and you get a question back.

Pretty simple ask a question about providers. Answer something like this, I have had great sessions with Betty Joe rotten crotch I would highly rocomend.

Does not seem that hard to me.

Thanks Raoul and to lap dance I think I asked a pretty simple question. 

Denver is new territory for me and just looking for some suggestions.

I am not new to the hobby I have been at this for a long time.

Denver is the first place I've been where you ask a question and you get a question back.

Pretty simple ask a question about providers. Answer something like this, I have had great sessions with Betty Joe rotten crotch I would highly rocomend.

Does not seem that hard to me.   

Whoop - There it is!!

Responded to OP last post tried to do smart ass "Whoop there it is". Appears to have come across as OP post. 

You know I've been working on this list of names for you, trying to guess what you might like, who would be a good fit, and it occurred to me - wouldn't it be great if there was place where guys who had seen providers could provide information about their experience and give some details about the girl and the service? And what if these, I don't know what they would be called, what if they could be compiled and stored somewhere? Or maybe even they could be searched and retrieved by criteria or keywords or something? Wouldn't that be great?

Well, until then, I will keep working on this for you. 

btw...I'm pretty sure Betty Jo Rotten Crotch has retired. But Suzy Creamschmeer might be just the girl for you.

Well that depends.  On a lot of Things  

Do I have unimpeachable references?  Or am I just a new guy hoping to get lucky?

Am I going to be in North Denver, or South?  

Do I like mature women or barely legals?

Do I like bigger gals or itty bitty spinners?

Am I fan of Greek? Russian? French? Good old fashioned American Cowgirl?

Detailed requests and bonafides elicit detailed responses.

I agree. Personal preference is so variable. In the past members directed me to ads and reviews. 

I don't think anyone is trying to be a smart ass. There are a LOT of providers in Denver. The answer to your question would be a very, very long list. People are just asking for more information to try to come up with suggestions that might be helpful.

Go through the review section and you should be able to find a lot of great women. I don't do outcalls, and don't honestly know if any of the women I've see offer them, so I'm not much help there. 

I don't think anyone is trying to be a smart ass.

Me neither :cool:.

Look, this has never been that kind of board. Blanket requests for "who do you like" were always treated as invitations to shill and not allowed to last very long. As T.O. would have said, "fuck that shit". Maybe the board will change now and review info will spill into the discussion. Hello mods? Anyone? Bueller?

Edited by Raoul
typo

You know I've been working on this list of names for you, trying to guess what you might like, who would be a good fit, and it occurred to me - wouldn't it be great if there was place where guys who had seen providers could provide information about their experience and give some details about the girl and the service? And what if these, I don't know what they would be called, what if they could be compiled and stored somewhere? Or maybe even they could be searched and retrieved by criteria or keywords or something? Wouldn't that be great?

btw...I'm pretty sure Betty Jo Rotten Crotch has retired. But Suzy Creamschmeer might be just the girl for you.

Pretty fucking smart-ass funny! :)

Me neither :cool:.

Look, this has never been that kind of board. Blanket requests for "who do you like" were always treated as invitations to shill and not allowed to last very long. As T.O. would have said, "fuck that shit". Maybe the board will change now and review info will spill into the discussion. Hello mods? Anyone? Bueller?

Raoul, you are correct shilling is not allowed, however, if you or another member wishes to PM that member you are more then welcome to as well the sarcastic remarks;)

Suzy Creamschmeer is now working at Einsteins.  Not sure that is a good thing.

Suzy Creamschmeer is now working at Einsteins.  Not sure that is a good thing.

It's a good thing!

One stop bagels and bangs.