Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
socutesocurvy

Tin eye experts?

8 posts in this topic

I am needing some help with tin eye/ reverse image searches. Please pm if you are so inclined! 

I am needing some help with tin eye/ reverse image searches. Please pm if you are so inclined! 

I tried to pm you but your message box is full and or you are not accepting pms. I am no expert when it comes to tineye or Google image search aside from knowing how to use it. This is a good question to have answered by the forum and not through pm,as I'm sure there are others that would benefit from the exchange and answer, there is never a dumb question:)

Ok, I think I deleted my inbox.I am using tin eye and I can't find a match of ANY pics. I actually took a random reality pic from a website and its not getting anything. 

We have the pictures in the ad section tied to tineye and Google search. Just click one of the cloud icons and the work is done for you

Edited by TheWhisperer

Tineye is not a reliable search tool...so much so that I don't even bother with it. Google image search is a right click option in Chrome; copy and paste in the other browsers I think and much more useful.

Ok, I think I deleted my inbox.I am using tin eye and I can't find a match of ANY pics. I actually took a random reality pic from a website and its not getting anything. 

Any of your pictures, or from someone else? 

I just searched google for "cat" and tineye-ed the first image that came up; came back with 340 hits so maybe something else is the culprit?  Regardless, as mentioned before google image search is FAAAAR better than tineye is.  Just make sure to look through all the pages, and don't omit anything.

Regardless, as mentioned before google image search is FAAAAR better than tineye is.  Just make sure to look through all the pages, and don't omit anything.

This.

And: click on the "cached" link. Ads get recycled by "mangers" / travelling crews.

Ditto for phone number searches.