Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
elrack3

Writing reviews. How much detail?

4 posts in this topic

How much info is wanted in reviews?  My priority in reading reviews is a reality check if the lady is real.  Then a general level of honesty of what is advertised, and a general level of client satisfaction.  But we all have different preferences and YMMV is always a consideration, so I skim over much of the verbiage.  Am I missing something?  

Are the stories and details of my session important to you?  Shoot if I want to get a rise I'd just read Justina's ad.  Damn, she's not only beautiful, that girl can write!

I don't bother to review ladies with many reviews (unless there are no recent ones).  New providers I do review so lads can have another piece of info for decision making.  For example, Fork and others have been a good help for me negotiating the springs market.

Then there is the new 1-10 system.  There is nothing higher than 10, so shouldn't it be tough to get a 10?  Yet I just gave Mia a couple 10s today because honestly, I don't think I could have ask for more.  Sure there are models out there that are probably more 'beautiful', but to withhold that 10 from a damn beautiful lady because I think there might be prettier out there somewhere?

Thoughts?

As much info you want to put in one. It is your review, write it. One thing about the 1-10 scale, that almost all the reviews pre-upgrade show up as a 10-10,

How much info is wanted in reviews?  My priority in reading reviews is a reality check if the lady is real.  Then a general level of honesty of what is advertised, and a general level of client satisfaction.  But we all have different preferences and YMMV is always a consideration, so I skim over much of the verbiage.  Am I missing something?  No, many guys want to write novels, want to brag or blast a YL so there isn't a one-size-fits-all category for what a qualifies a good review.  To me, I want to know are the pics representative BCD, did you have a good time and more importantly, would you see her again!  I can decide from yours and other reviews if I think we would have fun. 

Are the stories and details of my session important to you?  Shoot if I want to get a rise I'd just read Justina's ad.  Damn, she's not only beautiful, that girl can write! Yes, Justina is beautiful and has a way with words

I don't bother to review ladies with many reviews (unless there are no recent ones).  New providers I do review so lads can have another piece of info for decision making.  For example, Fork and others have been a good help for me negotiating the springs market.

Then there is the new 1-10 system.  There is nothing higher than 10, so shouldn't it be tough to get a 10?  Yet I just gave Mia a couple 10s today because honestly, I don't think I could have ask for more.  Sure there are models out there that are probably more 'beautiful', but to withhold that 10 from a damn beautiful lady because I think there might be prettier out there somewhere?  Looks and Services are always going to be subjective. I've said all along, it's pretty hard to find a homely looking provider on TOB/EB (BP is another ball game).  My guess is Services in the long run will weigh more heavily than Looks for reviews.  It's easy for ladies to blow your socks off BCD, but she may be a 7 to you in looks a 9 to me and 10's to others.

Thoughts?

paragraphs are more useful than numbers, but give some justification, for example "I rate xyz as a 7 because she was 30 min late and that may not be a biggie for you but it is for me..."