Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ski2000

Massage Parlors

6 posts in this topic

i have been gone from the hobby for a few years. I know that Sowet is gone. Is there a website that replaced Sowet and are the asian massge parlors still around?

The Asian Massage Parlors are overwhelmingly legit these days. RubMaps can be useful, but even that is filled with false information designed specifically to throw LE off the track. TOB folk are notoriously stingy about giving out their secret spots, so no luck there. Ultimately, you have to do the dance and see for yourself. 

This is a topic I am interested in also. Love that you know when they're open easy to work into schedule between meetings, or just when I can sneak out of office. Like another forum thread talking about providers not giving references it has made it hard for me to plan ahead or prebook. But several posters talk about LE and say things like AMP's are a "honey pot "or low hanging fruit. Don't like that but if other providers don't give references or prebook I have less option. But have to say there is one AMP I have visited handful of times the past few months. They have been great. 

in general since the demise of sowet I've found that there are no fewer places (and frequently no different) than there were BUT they're just not as good of late. less attractive, less available, just less...

find them the same way you always did, hours, table shower, where the ad is.

This is a topic I am interested in also. Love that you know when they're open easy to work into schedule between meetings, or just when I can sneak out of office. Like another forum thread talking about providers not giving references it has made it hard for me to plan ahead or prebook. But several posters talk about LE and say things like AMP's are a "honey pot "or low hanging fruit. Don't like that but if other providers don't give references or prebook I have less option. But have to say there is one AMP I have visited handful of times the past few months. They have been great. 

What?! Great AMP? What's the address? Who did you visit? You see how I ask even though I never give out any info. I'm kidding of course. Don't reveal your secret spot or the lady. Resist the urge. It's your fishing spot, your secret surf break. It is not to be revealed. When you get the PMs, ignore them.