Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gunn76

MP's, what do you say, if you aren't attracted when you see them

10 posts in this topic

If you are at an MP, or anyone really how do you all handle or approach if you are not attracted to the provider. This has happened a couple times, just not my type I guess, or didn't look like pictures - whatever.

Do you say something, if so what and how? or just go through it and think not again.

If you are at an MP, or anyone really how do you all handle or approach if you are not attracted to the provider. This has happened a couple times, just not my type I guess, or didn't look like pictures - whatever.

Do you say something, if so what and how? or just go through it and think not again.

Personally, this has happened to me, I said, "Sorry I can't go thru with this"

Apologize profusely and walk away.

Seems like this happens when the pics don't match the ad.

Strangely enough, for me it is not so much appearance as personality.

I believe I could have a wild night of passion with a Bella Abzug lookalike if our personalities meshed.

I have had one encounter where it happened: She was just like her pictures, but I really just didn't feel it. Something about her.

Anyway, I made an excuse, apologized, and excused myself. I left the donation. Only time that has happened.

Just echoing others:

I'm not an AMP guy. Been only twice. One time, had a line-up, so, could pick a decent looking provider. Other time, heading back to metro area, Vail Pass closed due to snow, so, decided to bunk down in Grand Junction and deal with the Pass the next day. Provider there was good enough looking for where I was (older but busty). Big reasons I don't deal with AMPs...

The pictures NEVER look like anyone working there. And they are honey pots for LE. And don't want to waste time going to one and begging off due to not my type working there.

If the AMP provider is not to my tastes for "extras",

just pay the house fee & leave a small tip ($10) if the massage is any good.

If she asks about "extras" (most expect you to make the 1st move) feign ignorance.

So you are disappointed by the look or feel of the provider? Things didn't match the ad?

Well, that shouldn't cum as a surprise -- it should be an expectation.

The secret to happiness is decreased expectations.

Like others have said, you can leave. Making a donation is up to you and the situation.

I do have a tip for you that may help:

If I'm desperate, I play the game back to them by saying things like:

"Where's the girl in the ad?"

"I came here for the other girl. Is she here?"

"Is Linda here? I came here for her."

After a line like that, they often judge you as a regular (ie, not LE).

Another girl may appear or it may open the door for negotiations.

Good luck & happy hunting.

Thanks to outdated pictures on SO many of the ads in this hobby I have totally walked into a room and found myself staring at what could be the mother of the gal in the pictures. I agree asking where the girl in the ad is? Have done that and had another girl arrive after a text was sent who was still not that gal but better...

A couple times I asked the lady if her daughter was here because that was who I signed up to see - that wasn't received well on all accounts...

When I used to partake of AMP's, I found I did not agree with many Rubmap reviews on provider attractiveness. Being a superficial degenerate, I needed to see for myself first, so I would scout them out when in the area. I would drop by and ask about the massage, try to see as many present ladies as possible, get their names, grab a card, and promise to return. If I saw one I liked I would call later and set up an appointment with her. This worked pretty well for me. These were Chinese AMP's, I don't think my behavior would have flown with the Koreans.

I scounted one AMP and was not impressed by the lady. I asked who else was working and she brought out another. When I asked once more if anyone else was available yet another appeared, but I think the first lady was saying something less than kind about me in her language to the 2nd lady hearing her tone and seeing her facial expressions. Now I live a 5 minute walk from that AMP and sometimes see that 1st lady standing outside the parlor. :o

What Bit Banger said. You say nothing unkind. It is unnecessary. Chances are she is not attracted to most clients, either. No reason to hurt anyone's feelings on appearance over so little; we are all human. Move on and don't return--or be more specific in making an appointment there next time. I have always objected to physical appraisals that are hurtful. Do the research carefully and it shouldn't be an issue. When there is false advertising, say so, and leave it at that, i.e., she doesn't resemble her pics. This would preclude many AMPs, of course. But there are plenty of body rub people that can be properly vetted in advance.