Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RachelRayne

9 posts in this topic

Hello. New to the board. Hope everyone having a great day. I'm looking for some friends.:)

Hi, welcome to the board. There are many friendly people here and some not so nice people.

Good luck

Hi, welcome to the board. There are many friendly people here and some not so nice people.

Good luck

Fuck off, Crazyb. Go to hell. Die with festering boils, etc. :D Oh, and welcome, Ms. Rayne.

Hi Rachel. Hi everybody.

<everybody> "Hi Laplace!"

I just want to welcome Rachel and tell her it's not too late to leave this addicting place before it gets to her. Yeah, the guys are all billionaire-super-geniuses with larger-than-average equipment, but that's no reason to get hooked.

I used to have a 6-post a day habit until I quit.

Wait.

Damn!

Yes, we are all incredibly talented in bed, with massive schlongs. Ms. Rayne may feel so overwhelmed by her 6th successive orgasm that she feels it's only right to turn down the donation and pay us.

Yes, we are all incredibly talented in bed, with massive schlongs. Ms. Rayne may feel so overwhelmed by her 6th successive orgasm that she feels it's only right to turn down the donation and pay us.

See that's what I keep trying to tell these ladies, but they don't seem to entertain the notion of me donating my time to them. I just need to become a non-profit; then I'll make some headway

Welcome to TOB. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

What no rule violations, snips or infractions with first post?? You are off to a good and unusual start!! Now just be careful of guys with a number in their handle - they are just out to get in your pants.;) Enjoy and stay a while.

What no rule violations, snips or infractions with first post?? You are off to a good and unusual start!!

Yes, awesome start! I got my first infraction right off the bat due to my initial choice of avatar. :o