Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jaydavis

Best NoCo providers

11 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Any opinions on who the best and most reliable NoCo (Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, Longmont) providers are?

Thanks!:)

Depends on if you're looking or FBSM or Full Service. My suggestion would be for you to go to the review section on this site and read some reviews for which service it is you're looking. That way you can get an idea of who is better than the others.

Good luck. I've been searching for a few years. There are a few older ladies who are reliable, but rates are high. If you can make it to Denver, you will have a lot better luck. But I know at least I can't. So whatever you find, you will need a compromise. Limited menu, high rates, older provider, larger than advertised.

Occasionally ladies visit, but most don't seem t do so regularly. I would also avoid BP, unless they have a lot of reviews. That has been risky lately.

big thumbs up for Alexis Vix in Windsor. Posts on EB. Met her once and very nice, very attracitve woman -- it kills me I can't get enough time free to roll up there from Denver.

Hi all,

Any opinions on who the best and most reliable NoCo (Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, Longmont) providers are?

Thanks!:)

Normally I would ignore this type of question. Everyone else is always so nasty to someone who obviously has done little homework. This reeks of danger. Since I am in a shitty mood, I will take my shots at the op.

Been a member for 7 years and only posting this question now? Seems very strange. Have you done any homework at all? Have you checked any of the other sites beside BP and EB? They are many, many more out there. Join P411. Sounds like you are a real cheap ass to. What do you consider as rates being to high?

In 5 years I have seen at least 15 ladies in the Loveland, Fort Collins, Windsor and Greeley area. Today, there are 11 ladies that I have either seen or have heard of that can be found on various sites. Many others that I have not.

If you are LE, the question was one of the weakest I have ever seen. If so, I know you can hack into my account here, so cut out the BS and leave the ladies alone. Do something to benefit society like patrolling I-25 and ticket all the damn truckers who clog the highways by driving in the left lane.

If you are not LE, you are just pitiful and cheap.

Hi Alf,

Wow, no offense taken. I'm guessing you were having a bad day.

You're right, I have only posted a couple times. Sorry about that. To be quite honest, I was curious if others had recommendations from providers that didn't advertise much. Or maybe a little nudge would push me to a provider that I hadn't considered. I have received some very friendly advice, and I appreciate it.

I have really only seen those passing through, so I was hoping for someone who has been around a while. I have picky taste, and I have found that providers typically charge what they are worth (I never mentioned that I wanted cheap, not sure where you got that). Sometimes you get a little lucky with someone just starting off. Otherwise you get what you pay for. Can't complain about that.

I rarely see anyone post on EB (for Fort Collins). BP is mostly Creme traps, and people passing through. Again, I have seen about a dozen, but most pass through. Frankly there isn't a huge selection in Fort Collins, but that is just my taste. Many will disagree with me, and that is okay.

Definitely not LE. But I am not sure how I'd even prove that one. It sounds like they are focusing on Johns right now anyway. Which makes BP even scarier, which was a big reason why I was asking for other opinions.

Short version: No need to get angry at a question. If you don't have any recommendations, then don't bother. :)

p.s. I agree, LE should be focusing on the serial killer running loose, not John's.

Good luck. I've been searching for a few years. There are a few older ladies who are reliable, but rates are high. If you can make it to Denver, you will have a lot better luck. But I know at least I can't. So whatever you find, you will need a compromise. Limited menu, high rates, older provider, larger than advertised.

Occasionally ladies visit, but most don't seem t do so regularly. I would also avoid BP, unless they have a lot of reviews. That has been risky lately.

My advice to you would be find a new hobby seems you no suited to this one IMO

To the OP here is one long time provider in the FTC area who is an amazing lady Sunny Phillips. As well as a few others in that area on a frequent basis. I did see in a quick search that Crystal Isis was just in FTC. As well as there are several gals who visit the area.

I'm not having an issue at all in this hobby. But my point stands that in northern Colorado, the selection of regular providers is older, more limited (and therefore higher priced for comparable service) when compared to Denver. Maybe I should have stated it as "higher" rates instead of "high". I am doing fine, but it is different scene than it is an hour away. That was what my point was.

I'm not having an issue at all in this hobby. But my point stands that in northern Colorado, the selection of regular providers is older, more limited (and therefore higher priced for comparable service) when compared to Denver. Maybe I should have stated it as "higher" rates instead of "high". I am doing fine, but it is different scene than it is an hour away. That was what my point was.

Perhaps you should take these complaints to our brethren on the Western Slopes. I'm sure they'll lend a sympathetic ear. {/sarcasm}

I complained about my lack of shoes until I met the fellow without feet.

I wasn't complaining though. I was just trying to explain what to expect, and since most information available here concerns the Denver area, that is what I compared it to.

I do feel bad for those in more remote areas though.