Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rachel Of Denver

Erotic Monkey

7 posts in this topic

Hey everyone - sorry if this isn't allowed, I'm not trying to draw attention to myself, Im purely asking the legitimacy of a website.

I got a weird appointment request from a man who said that he found me and my reviews on Erotic Monkey... I've never heard of this site and to this day had no idea it existed.

does anyone use this site or does it just steal girls information/pictures/reviews and post it like some other websites I've heard about?

please let me know if you guys know anything! thanks!:confused:

Looks like a new web crawler that is able to pull partial reviews but requires you to sign up. Looks like the phone number google search is putting it how the search results.

It's a legitimate site. I've signed up to read the detailed reviews on there and it is free as they claim.

It's very similar to The Erotic Review in its format..in fact many of the reviews I've noticed are exact facsimiles of reviews from TER which is nice because TER is a pay site and Erotic Monkey is not.

...in fact many of the reviews I've noticed are exact facsimiles of reviews from TER...

See this as well on TOB: exact same review in TER. Person doing a cut/paste, so they don't have to re-enter on other site.

Not sure if Erotic Monkey is legit or not. Not like TOSluts website where the same user puts in 1000+ "reviews" in the span of minutes. But EM does have a couple of hinky things going on. One thing, seen a couple of reviews where ASP is a D cup, review says D, yet details about the ASP seems to always read "C", "shaved". But, seem to get the activites correct, so, dunno. So, might be a crawler grabbing up TER and other site's reviews.

See this as well on TOB: exact same review in TER. Person doing a cut/paste, so they don't have to re-enter on other site.

Not sure if Erotic Monkey is legit or not. Not like TOSluts website where the same user puts in 1000+ "reviews" in the span of minutes. But EM does have a couple of hinky things going on. One thing, seen a couple of reviews where ASP is a D cup, review says D, yet details about the ASP seems to always read "C", "shaved". But, seem to get the activites correct, so, dunno. So, might be a crawler grabbing up TER and other site's reviews.

Yes I've seen the same things..but again Erotic Monkey is legit. TOSluts is clearly fake/spam. EM sometimes lists some blatantly obvious errors on the details list (for example a girl is listed as Asian when she's clearly Caucasian or vise versa), but the reviews are legitimate.

As always..someone can post a fake review anywhere, so you have to use your judgement and cross check reviews from other sites if you can.

So I checked this site out and it indeed does grab reviews from other sites. I signed up and checked out some reviews of a favorite YL, and found my own review! It even had my user handle from the site I reviewed on.

Has anyone tried to reach out to whomever is running this thing? I'm not cool with someone listing me WITHOUT my permission. :mad: