Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
whatsleftyo

Lena O'neil -- is she gone for good?

11 posts in this topic

i think she's my current atf...looks like she's gone? hopefully utr?

anyone have any more info your could pm me?

Send a text to her agency. That way you get a direct answer

I emailed a couple of weeks ago asking if she'd be back. Was told she would not.

Not sure if this will get flagged... but being I worked with her and lived with her personally... I thought I ought to tell you guys... She will not be back :( She is planning on moving out of state and going back to school and aspire Photography. She does say hello!!!!! :):P:DXOXO

Thanks Brielle - I appreciate the 'closure'. Now I can comfortably move my fantasizing on to something / someone else!

By the way, the doubles session that I had with the two of you still resonates in my memory! One of the top experiences (of all kinds) that I've ever had. I will forever be searching to repete that experience! Thank you!

y the way, the doubles session that I had with the two of you still resonates in my memory!

Crap. #ShitIShouldHaveDone

Did Lena O'Neill go indy and is now Hayley Quinn? The last time I asked Brielle, she said that Lena was going back to school. But the new ad is definitely her pictures but with a Tampa area code phone number.

Did Lena O'Neill go indy and is now Hayley Quinn? The last time I asked Brielle, she said that Lena was going back to school. But the new ad is definitely her pictures but with a Tampa area code phone number.

Coincidentally enough, I was just searching TOB for Hayley Quinn as my last ditch before putting up a 411. Guess I'll lurk this thread and see what comes out first.