Followers 0
Half-fast

Headed to Paris

14 posts in this topic

Any suggestions on the following:

-- Trustworthy agencies?

-- Reviews that are in English

-- Actual service providers.

Any help would be much appreciated. I've looked at TER. There are a few reviews, but not that many recent ones.

Paris is not worth it. Just jaded streetwalkers, or even worse bar girls. Avoid Pigalle ripoffs.

Instead just pop on a train, in 3-4 hours you can be in Germany and visit an FKK around Frankfurt, Bonn, or Dusseldorf for a day of amazing gorging on several 8-9 GFE. Some clubs have 20-50 naked girls to choose between. Probably need to rent a car to get to the FKK clubs. Stay 2-3 days and see of you can do 10! Train back to Paris when you run out of energy.

Thanks -- it seems like there are lots of agencies with gorgeous girls. Are those TGTBT?

Any suggestions on the following:

-- Trustworthy agencies?

-- Reviews that are in English

-- Actual service providers.

Any help would be much appreciated. I've looked at TER. There are a few reviews, but not that many recent ones.

Mostly trannies, girls from Eastern Europe. Generally, sketchy and shady.

I have to agree here, Paris is expensive with not a lot of bang for your buck.

Haven't been to Germany so I can't comment about that.

... and, if you're willing to drive even further east, nothing beats Prague. Seriously, some of the most beautiful women in the world live there and some of them are providers.

The other posters are absolutely correct. From a hobbying perspective, it sucks. Expensive, many skilled rip off artists, and you're one step away from a very rough crowd. I tried many avenues. I failed. I should have taken the good advice dished out here, but, hey, I figured what the hell.

And hell it was. (Unless you like Croatian whales in smelly stockings, just one of the nightmares I found myself in.)

Some AMPs: much too expensive and not worth it.

Any larger German city will offer a better experience.

Just take in the sights, savor the ambiance and try your luck with an older, non-pro woman. You'll be happier and richer.

And prostitution is legal in France and Germany? Yeah, I could google it, but I'm thinking it might not be a yes or no. Maybe it is.

And prostitution is legal in France and Germany? Yeah, I could google it, but I'm thinking it might not be a yes or no. Maybe it is.

Well, there is little question about Germany. Take, for example, Cologne's Pascha Brothel. Yup, it's a 12-story-tall building, devoted exclusively to the "hobby."

200px-Pascha_K%C3%B6ln.jpg

Well, there is little question about Germany. Take, for example, Cologne's Pascha Brothel. Yup, it's a 12-story-tall building, devoted exclusively to the "hobby."

200px-Pascha_K%C3%B6ln.jpg

I suppose a 12-story brothel is good evidence. I'll be damned. And the place is not going to hell in a handbasket, and cops never have to waste their time on the hobby. Sounds pretty darn smart.

Since 2000, prostitution is legal in Germany.;)

Since 2000, prostitution is legal in Germany.;)

And I bet that all the people who said the country would fall apart at the seams due to legalization were totally wrong. Bottom line for the "headed to Paris" guy is that it seems that elsewhere (perhaps Germany) would be good for the hobby, but he may not be able to get to Germany.