Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jmazz69

Looking for young petite Latino's - I'm new to Denver

9 posts in this topic

Recently moved to Denver, looking for cute, petite Latino hotties with a nice ass and UTF. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I take it you mean Latina. Don't know any off hand.

Recently moved to Denver, looking for cute, petite Latino hotties with a nice ass and UTF. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dear Newbie:

A. Post this request on the Colorado Board, not here.

B. Use TOBReviews.com Select "Advanced Search" in upper right. (I don't believe you can search for "nice ass".)

Nice ass is pretty subjective. I like them small enough to get a real good grip. Others want to be able to get lost in them.

Use TOBReviews.com Select "Advanced Search" in upper right. (I don't believe you can search for "nice ass".)

That is an outstanding way to find exactly what you want, and discover it was available at a great rate... in 2009. The time filtering options make it a poor tool for that kind of use in my experience. The overwhelming percentage of results will be from providers who are almost certainly retired. Or do the 30 day filter and find nothing. A 1 year option would make this much more useful.

More productive, and less frustrating, to just look at the new reviews that pop up every day and save links to the people you're interested in.

That is an outstanding way to find exactly what you want, and discover it was available at a great rate... in 2009. The time filtering options make it a poor tool for that kind of use in my experience. The overwhelming percentage of results will be from providers who are almost certainly retired. Or do the 30 day filter and find nothing. A 1 year option would make this much more useful.

More productive, and less frustrating, to just look at the new reviews that pop up every day and save links to the people you're interested in.

http://www.theotherboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20