Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Is every provider on P411 legit?

12 posts in this topic

I understand there have been some past failures with P411, although I think it's been more with clients rather than providers. There will always be some element of risk involved, but I get a certain level of confidence with the service. This particular woman does have 10 positive reviews on eccie, all in the last couple of months. She's using the same email address on both eccie and P411. I haven't looked any further, but seems legit.

Although I haven't seen every single P411 provider, yet, I have seen roughly 50 over the yrs I've been a member, and they generally fall into these percentages:

25% Are legit and follow through on appts and services.

60% Never respond at all.

15% Flakes who continuously postpone only to cancel at the last minute leaving me with the dreaded blue balls.

Never any sign of LEO though, which is good.

Although I haven't seen every single P411 provider, yet, I have seen roughly 50 over the yrs I've been a member, and they generally fall into these percentages:

25% Are legit and follow through on appts and services.

60% Never respond at all.

15% Flakes who continuously postpone only to cancel at the last minute leaving me with the dreaded blue balls.

Never any sign of LEO though, which is good.

I've contacted 30+ p411 ladies with appointment or prescreening requests. All but one have responded. 95% of those that did respond resulted in an appointment within one weeks time. The other 5%, well, we just couldn't get our schedules to mesh. No NCNS. No disastrous appointments. No LE.

That's a pretty good record, in my opinion. I'm content.

P411, when combined with GOOD RESEARCH, is a horndog's best friend.

Are providers on P411 all legit?

This is the standard answer:

We do not keep anyone on the site unless we believe them to be a legitimate and reputable member of the community. Regardless, we also encourage everyone to do as much additional research as they feel is necessary to keep themselves safe.

P411 is only intended to be used as one tool in the verification process.

No more legit than anyone else. Lots of them still work off back page with high volume and the associated risk of too much traffic.

No more legit than anyone else. Lots of them still work off back page with high volume and the associated risk of too much traffic.

Erm, I mean, really? I'd wager there are way more scams on Backpage than P411. By way more, I mean, like, a ton. I'm not saying P411 is 100% legit, but at least they're trying. Backpage will sell an ad to anyone. Look on this site. How many 411 requests about Backpage ads result in "yeah, looks like a scam"? I haven't seen one from P411. Again, not saying that doesn't exist, but I'm pretty sure it's silly to say "No more legit than anyone else".

Look on this site. How many 411 requests about Backpage ads result in "yeah, looks like a scam"? I haven't seen one from P411.

Good point! Sure there is the possibility of a scam in p411 but the risk less. That's why it never hurts to be very careful :P

everyone I've seen on p411 is legit, though I don't see any reason why it neccesarily couldn't be scammed. I wonder how much verification they do on the women?

I usually prefer women on there. And what a pleasure it is not to have to manually get references, each time you see a new provider. :cool:

I wonder how much verification they do on the women?

A new provider on P411 needs to have a good review posted by an established review (5 or more previous, unrelated reviews) or have a P411 BasicPlus5+ client member to vouch her in.

They are also required to submit age verification (identification) images.

It's not a perfect system, but it weeds out a huge amount of riff-raff.

Thank you for this info. I've always wondered what the criteria was for a lady to get on P411. I've been a very active user for the past 4 years and never had a scam. With rare exceptions the providers have been very good or fantastic. When I was doing BP, it was 50:50 whether the provider would show and would be the lady in the picture. Of course, I did meet some wonderful ladies on BP, but they were mostly P411. I thank the one who took the time to encourage me to join.

Agreed! Thanks for the information.