Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shosty

411 on Brittney?

6 posts in this topic

Holy moly I sure would like to know if she's real myself! She's stunning.

Actually kinda sketched out cuz if you look at "other ads by user" they're all different girls...

Vintage traveling pimp troupe. All listed as 20, four different area codes on four different ladies. I have posted before relative to quality, etc. and heard mixed answers relative to why guys frequent them but not much relative to the theory that the overall service quality lacks what you will get from the local, established professional ladies.

But a good time to bring up this ...... close to legal limit of age if you believe the ad (!!!), traveling from town to town, connected to a pimp or "agency" ....... does anyone wonder why LE claims "trafficking" is a problem that needs stopped? I would stay as far away from these troupes as possible for multiple reasons that should be obvious, but must not be. :rolleyes:

What Gr8owl said.

Also, if OP had looked at the cached ads, Brittney was also Jessica as part of this bunch. So, can't even keep their names straight.

Ditto Gr8owl: probably best to avoid.

Might as well include some phone numbers to make the thread useful (searchable) in the future.

OP number. 702-381-4797

Numbers in the "other ads by this user"

Katie 503-765-5786

Marissa 786-717-3686

jessica 469-660-7210