Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bit Banger

Attitudes? Where do they come from?

8 posts in this topic

In another thread:

... I could understand why a 20 something might not prefer the company of someone in their late 50's and while they may provide the service, enthusiasm and going the extra mile might not be in the cards for the client.

These ladies are not pieces of meat. They have feelings, preferences like any other human being so I choose to care about what they think.

I wonder if this is one of those vicious cycles:

- Client chooses a YL several decades younger,

- Gets less than stellar treatment, feels like he's just a wallet.

- Client treats his next YL like something from the butcher shop.

- Gets less than stellar service.

- Rinse. Repeat - for so-so entertainment.

Contrast this with.

- Client chooses someone close to his own age.

- They hit it off, conversations about common interests. They both have a wonderful time.

- Rinse. repeat - for continued exciting adventures.

No question that goes on. It's human nature but that does not excuse it. That's just all the more reason to do your research, and stick with the ATFs.

The age range of the Men I've seen is 22-86. I've had some FANTASTIC times with those who are wiser than me and I've also had fun times with those who still need a few more life experiences to catch up to my level.

To some it's a number. I have traveled and lived and sometimes relate more to those who are older than me because we share some similar life experiences.

Nothing wrong with Young Wine or Aged Wine. Each have their pro's and con's.

Believe it or not, I haven't clicked with everyone I've met. Sometimes it just doesn't happen. Doesn't mean that either of us are "less than stellar", it just means that our chemistry wasn't there.

I tell guys all the time that there are so many flavors of Ladies out there to choose from. Go indulge and enjoy! Who knows who you might connect with!

I agree that 'age' is like the cover of a book. The real measure is life experience, which we usually cannot gauge from advertisements, etc. Board posts may provide some insight, but the real test is when we finally meet. After all, I'd 'seen the elephant' before I was 22.

I'm reaching the age where finding an ASP who is not decades younger than I is difficult. Hopefully I'm not one of the butcher shop guys.

But my point was, do we(clients) set up a self fulfilling prophesy by booking with young ASPs? By seeking youth are we more likely to be treated as wallets? And does being treated as a wallet instill 'piece of meat' attitudes? Which in turn may create "he's a wallet" service?

Interesting theory, and a good subject.

I think a good idea is: Treat others as you would want to be treated.

It really is that simple, in my opinion.

Yes, we will still have bad experiences, and some girls will feel badly, due to inadvertent goofs, or mis-communications, or just poor chemistry. (As well as criminals on both sides of the transaction.)

But I reiterate, treat others as you would want to be treated, and bad experiences will be fewer.

... treat others as you would want to be treated, and bad experiences will be fewer.

On ^^this^^ I heartily agree!

- They hit it off, conversations about common interests. They both have a wonderful time.

Common interests are not necessarily age-dependent. The ability of a provider to entertain a client non-sexually is just as variable as the ability for a client to entertain a provider non-sexually. Obviously it get more difficult as the age-gap increases but don't we (men) all like to think that we're much younger than our physical age?

Being "just a wallet" is a good way to maintain boundaries. I'm OK with that.

The guy in the vicious cycle of disappointing encounters is not listening, learning, trying new things, managing his expectations, growing, etc. His attitude might have been a problem before he started paying for BJ's

But my point was, do we(clients) set up a self fulfilling prophesy by booking with young ASPs? By seeking youth are we more likely to be treated as wallets? And does being treated as a wallet instill 'piece of meat' attitudes? Which in turn may create "he's a wallet" service?

I'd wager it has more to do with how we present ourselves. Or really, a lot of it is just in our heads. I had an encounter with a very young, but amazing provider. SHE was super. I wasn't so hot. We got the job done, but it took some effort!

Later I realized that I let her age kinda bug me. I realized how silly that was, but decided to kinda work up to that level. I've got some years before I'm in my late 50s as in the OP. But even at this age, she just seemed very young, and I let that get to me. If it bothered her at all, she didn't let on. She was super on all levels. And went out of her way to be nice.

My next encounter was with a woman older than me. A very good experience in all ways. (Well, once I got inside. Set up was a PAIN. And I almost left when I saw the neighborhood. But that's a different story.) It gets a little easier every time I try it. I'll get to the point where I can see that fantastic young woman again. I'm thinking maybe soon.