Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
urfan

cowgirl . . . the most dangerous sex position

11 posts in this topic

Here's another one I found on Friday that goes into longer details about how you break the penis. :eek:

...I so punny...:D

CG & RGC are beautiful positions. It's not always about pounding, but gently grinding and squeezing yourself around his cock nicely.. and slowly.

well buckeroo the stock show may be over but there's still a powerful good reason to think twice before engaging in this kind of dick-fracturin' horseplay

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2015/01/26/here-most-dangerous-sexual-position/?intcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obnetwork

but then again 'barrel racing' may still be on the menu

In spite of the occasional mishaps, cowgirl's one of my favorite activities. Especially with a big-bottomed lady :)

Y'all be careful, y'hear?

CG is still my favorite - I love having boobs in my face - and what Mona said: "It's not always about pounding, but gently grinding and squeezing yourself around his cock nicely.. and slowly."

Thanks for the warning............Being handicapped I don't have a choice once on the bed. Yes I do enjoy any and all the motions/pressures/ sensations the lady riding applies! I've even had some great rides while still on my chair :D