Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
macho

Macho's racist rant part II

9 posts in this topic

I don't know what to say what hasn't been said before. I suck. I'll I can say is love everyone like you love yourself.

As loopy as your posts are I think they are entertaining at the least. :)

I was hoping for a crazier post and longer rant though - your reputation/past has us expecting more!!!

I agree. I read the heading and expected brilliance, in your own sort of way. If your point is racism is the a terrible trait. I agree.

but he's brilliant at scheming on how to get everyone's attention.

No one can make me read a post twice and still say "WTF?" like macho.

You guys sure know how to make guy feel good. I really wasn't fishing for compliments but thanks. A good rule of thumb is if it's after 10:00 and I'm posting stuff I'm probably pretty intoxicated. I actually vaguely remember making this. Your right romn this should of been a longer post. I had the right spirt but I my motor skills were fading fast so I had to cut to the end prematurely.

You guys sure know how to make guy feel good. I really wasn't fishing for compliments but thanks. A good rule of thumb is if it's after 10:00 and I'm posting stuff I'm probably pretty intoxicated. I actually vaguely remember making this. Your right romn this should of been a longer post. I had the right spirt but I my motor skills were fading fast so I had to cut to the end prematurely.

Translation: you had Whiskey Dick

10:00 PM, OR 10:00 AM? :cool: