Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
urfan

does her voice make your skin tingle is it time to book a session?

8 posts in this topic

Voice is a significant -- good and bad -- stimulus for me. My now long gone ATF had a great voice and great range depending on the situation. Today, one of the folks I most like seeing has a voice that...well, it is a challenge. Crazy stuff.

the researchers at James Madison say 'hells yeah'

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0031938414005459

or put another way for the link-happy:

voice is very important to me. If a lady has a sexy voice I can easily overlook any other flaws in her, not that I'm perfect either folks. I can't stand a gravel like smokers voice.

Being a non smoker for 3 years now, I understand about the raspy voice. But give me a raspy redhead voice and I just might be in heaven. But a soft bubbly positive voice is also great. A raspy I don't give a flip voice is just not for me. You can be harsh on the 3 or fourth visit, but not initial. But this is just me. And I don't care if you smoke even during the session

When considering a new asp encounter, the first impression i get on the phone, her voice being a huge part of it, is one of the biggest factors in whether or not I take the plunge.

When considering a new asp encounter, the first impression i get on the phone, her voice being a huge part of it, is one of the biggest factors in whether or not I take the plunge.

Is it the sound/pitch that gets you or do you also like to combo that with the enthusiasm in her voice?

I think I'm kinda pitchy. :( However, when I get sick I get that really sexy sultry voice that makes me a top candidate for a 900 line. :P

However, when I get sick I get that really sexy sultry voice that makes me a top candidate for a 900 line. :P

I used to see a UTR FBSM provider, who, prior to doing FBSM, was a 900 number girl (took calls 5 hours a day from her kitchen). Anyway, she did her "900 number" voice for me during the, err, "last part" of the massage. It was hilarious, but also kinda sexy.

the sexiest voice i have ever heard is that of a woman who is in her 70s now. people who hear her voice first and then her person, cant believe their eyes. she also has a really young looking appearance...all natural. her friends have tried to persuade her to enter the 900 industry but so far she has declined.