Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Smokingsexlover

Yard House Park Meadows

9 posts in this topic

Any ladies at the mall today? Wanna meet up for a drink at the Yard House, then who knows what may happen in a family changing room ;)

Any ladies at the mall today? Wanna meet up for a drink at the Yard House, then who knows what may happen in a family changing room ;)

Look out - the chicks will be beating the door down... :cool:

So, will the donation be left on the table next to your drink?

SMH

SMH

Could it be that av8r is skeptical that this pitch will yield a rendezvous? After all, perhaps the ladies are just incredibly horny and looking to get it on for free with a complete stranger. Makes perfect sense.

SMH

I think your name is Mark Kizla, from the Denver Post. Nobody else is this negative.

I think your name is Mark Kizla, from the Denver Post. Nobody else is this negative.

No, it's just the truth. It reminds me of this married Dr that wanted to have an affair with me (in other words wanted my services at no cost with no relationship). Lol I wanted to ask him if he was interested in providing his medical services to me at no cost. I think some of these guys are just really socially retarded as opposed to an asshole; at least I hope.

No, it's just the truth........... think some of these guys are just really socially retarded as opposed to an asshole; at least I hope.

Holly, you are truly a student of hunan nature. Like most guys here, I lack somewhat in the social graces.

But I'm not mean. Just clumsy. And I really do admire and respect the providers who have seen me. But when you make a mistake in this forum, you never get your day in court.

I wish all providers had your attitude, and were willing to give guys the benefit of the doubt.

Holly, you are truly a student of hunan nature. Like most guys here, I lack somewhat in the social graces.

But I'm not mean. Just clumsy. And I really do admire and respect the providers who have seen me. But when you make a mistake in this forum, you never get your day in court.

I wish all providers had your attitude, and were willing to give guys the benefit of the doubt.

If all providers just gave you guys the benefit of the doubt we would just be used as an excuse for your lack of social graces. There are many opportunities to take back your mistakes on this forum. You could decide not to hit the 'submit reply' button, you have fifteen minutes to delete/edit a post after you have posted it. You could apologize if you think what you posted was a mistake.

It would be one thing if posts from guys which were lacking in social grace were uncommon but it's a common occurrence and very few express any remorse for their mishaps. So why should I give anyone the benefit of the doubt? So very few seem to learn from past behavior.

There are too many things wrong with the OP to pick apart. All I can say is I definitely spend my Saturdays at the mall frequently checking TOB in hopes that someone is wanting to get busy in family bathroom at a restaurant. :rolleyes:

If all providers just gave you guys the benefit of the doubt we would just be used as an excuse for your lack of social graces. There are many opportunities to take back your mistakes on this forum. You could decide not to hit the 'submit reply' button, you have fifteen minutes to delete/edit a post after you have posted it. You could apologize if you think what you posted was a mistake.

It would be one thing if posts from guys which were lacking in social grace were uncommon but it's a common occurrence and very few express any remorse for their mishaps. So why should I give anyone the benefit of the doubt? So very few seem to learn from past behavior.

There are too many things wrong with the OP to pick apart. All I can say is I definitely spend my Saturdays at the mall frequently checking TOB in hopes that someone is wanting to get busy in family bathroom at a restaurant. :rolleyes:

Q.E.D.

No, it's just the truth. It reminds me of this married Dr that wanted to have an affair with me (in other words wanted my services at no cost with no relationship). Lol I wanted to ask him if he was interested in providing his medical services to me at no cost. I think some of these guys are just really socially retarded as opposed to an asshole; at least I hope.

+1

Yes, the bi-monthly butt posts prove this! :D

Bow-chica-wow-wow!

Call me Lucy for the next adventure. ;)