Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
justaguy

Should I be worried?

6 posts in this topic

For my very first hobby experience I called a provider who has only 2 reviews here- both recent. The reviews link to an ad on BP.

Google search of the number just showed recent BP ads too.

One reviewer had given no other reviews, the other reviewer had given a dozen or so dating back a few years.

I made an appointment for later this week. She did not ask me any questions at all- no name, number, anything. Just said OK and told me to call half an hour before for directions.

Any thoughts on likelihood of LE? or other worries?

Thanks.

Justaguy

I've seen a few ladies that "screened" me in seconds. They were well known ladies so I wasn't worried at all. I was a little concerned about their carelessness but that's on them and will bite them in the butt one of these days. If you trust the reviews you shouldn't be too worried. Relax - you're paying for time. Not sex.

In reality I've had plenty of appointments like that. Quite often the BP girls do no screening and just give the location.

As a fellow newbie, I have been interwebbing a lot of information and reading as much on this site for education. I found this site to be very helpful to me moving forward as a very green hobbyist.

http://hobbytips.net/

I doubt that you have an appointment (ie, written down & blocked on her calendar).

When you call later in the week, then she will set aside time for you & begin whatever screening she intends to apply.