Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sweet Hannah

For the Holidays

14 posts in this topic

Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays!!

Just wondering since this is my first Christmas on TOB, what everyone plans to do for Christmas Eve, Christmas, and New Years.

Are providers usually working? Are you Guys with your families or searching the sites for providers that are working or both? Just curious to see what everyone's plans are and availability is... trying to plan this year. Thanks xoxo

I don't see providers on holidays. I spend all holidays with family and friends. If I get bored I usually check out the ads just to see who is working.

Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays!!

Just wondering since this is my first Christmas on TOB, what everyone plans to do for Christmas Eve, Christmas, and New Years.

Are providers usually working? Are you Guys with your families or searching the sites for providers that are working or both? Just curious to see what everyone's plans are and availability is... trying to plan this year. Thanks xoxo

On new years eve I'm going to spend the night giving out free one hour sessions. :D

On new years eve I'm going to spend the night giving out free one hour sessions. :D

Is Greek on the menu?

Do providers usually work around Christmas?

If one, not from Colorado, chooses not to work, where would be a great place to visit/stay for Christmas?

Seems Colorado would be a beautiful place to be for the holidays, especially in the mountains.

Do providers usually work around Christmas?

If one, not from Colorado, chooses not to work, where would be a great place to visit/stay for Christmas?

Seems Colorado would be a beautiful place to be for the holidays, especially in the mountains.

Breckenridge is a nice place to visit. Find a cozy condo and explore the tourist trap on main street.

Breckenridge is a nice place to visit. Find a cozy condo and explore the tourist trap on main street.

I was there for Easter and it was very pretty and relaxing!

Will look into it for sure, sounds beautiful!

If one is LQQKing for something in the City;

Some of the upscale Restaurants by limited reservations, offer a X-mas day brunch.

For instance the Brown Place - $30.00 to $50.00 per person....

Christmas-tree-graphic-art-snow-flash-star-color-3d-gif-animation-card.gif

hANNAH, First and foremost, holidays are to be spent with friends and family- real life stuff. Sometimes this is not always so but traditionally that is how it plays out. My family does not live near me. My parents have passed, [snip} So dynamics of the holiday season continually evolve according to our life styles. The majority of mine, no matter if I spend them with real family members , or with friends out here have been wonderful. The bad ones with a x-mr. jez.

As for working- it is a crap shoot. It is typically slow through the month of December. Everyone has shopping taking up bonuses, big dinners to plan and purchase ingredients for. Liquor stores to support,etc. Hobbying typically is not that far up in a client's priority list. So it is a good time to be more creative in adds. And to thoroughly appreciate the client base you already have.

Laethanta saoire sona d?inn go l?ir! (happy holidays to us all )

Edited by boink36
Forbidden topic removed.

I have found that guys are just as horny as any other month in the year and I dont notice much decline during the holidays.

No family around so I'll probably have a client over for some fun on christmas.