Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harpo

Snitch....the enemy within .

14 posts in this topic

Here is a quote from another post......

or that you have been busted and now been compromised. With the intention of trying to bust me. Also sending a text message is a legal document.

Is this common ?

Did you have first hand experience ?

Do you know they can seize your HOUSE not only your car....fucking shit !

I know that was discussed before but seizing your house is new to me (just read this few days ago. This is not meant to scare but shit happens.

Turning coat so to speak.

So the cops strike deals with Johns in hopes of busting providers? This is all so needless and a grand waste of time and money. This state has legalized pot. Why not the hobby?

So the cops strike deals with Johns in hopes of busting providers? This is all so needless and a grand waste of time and money. This state has legalized pot. Why not the hobby?[/QUOTE]

Do not know but it seems good publicity on the evening news. There was a program on CNBC yesterday where every provider made as a victim and part of trafficking.

BTW....seizing house if it is outcall and I thought it is the safest.

Sure, house seizure is possible. But guessing it's on a per jurisdiction thing.

Feds will seize a house on a pretty regular basis, but usually it's a worker or "manager" (illegal gains, tax fraud, wire fraud, etc).

CO has a nuisance property law on the books, but iirc, first offense is not enough, cops have to be making some regular amount of visits/arrests before they can seize. Nothing in state law allows seizure for prostitution specifically (various misdemeanors, felonies).

I can't claim to be an expert, but this isn't fucking television. I don't believe cops are going to bust a guy and then use him as bait to lure in the girls.

The reason is the greatest human motivation of all - laziness. It would be trivially simple to set up a sting, call a bunch of BP girls and have them come over or post a BP ad and have the guys come over. You get your news story and 10 arrests with one easy evening's work. Why would they waste time pressuring some guy when they could probably take in a whole herd of girls with the same time investment?

The only reason that's going to happen is if they are after some specific person who is hard to locate and who is wanted for some much bigger crime (like tax evasion, murder, drugs, human trafficking, etc). Or if there is a concerted effort to take down some prostitution network that has gotten too big for their liking.

Here is a quote from another post......or that you have been busted and now been compromised. With the intention of trying to bust me. Also sending a text message is a legal document.

Is this common?

Would not say its common. It has happened. [snip: speculation] Now that they bust both providers and johns, what makes you think johns are not likely to have been compromised? They even put johns there faces on the news.

As we all know they now obtain a yearly funding. There is a Johns and Hookers school. Its all about numbers. Generating money for these programs. They need to show the funding is being well spent. They have to show they are using this yearly large funding properly. So they can continue to get the yearly funding.

Did you have first hand experience?

* I know 2 clients who where busted.

* I have never been busted (iv have had two incidents one in Colorado & Wyomying where I was almost busted.)

* I never been arrested.

* I seen 3 of my former clients on channel 9news get busted. Vice put there face on news. As a warning to other johns. I later contacted all three guys. [snip: bullshit]

Do you know they can seize your HOUSE not only your car?

Yes I am aware of it.

Edited by The Oxymoron

I can't claim to be an expert, but this isn't fucking television. I don't believe cops are going to bust a guy and then use him as bait to lure in the girls.

It would be trivially simple to set up a sting, call a bunch of BP girls and have them come over or post a BP ad and have the guys come over. You get your news story and 10 arrests with one easy evening's work.

They don't just call girls off of Backpage. Pay attention, and do your research. Just think... there used to be 500/600 girls posting on backpage all the time. Now there is maybe 100. Few girls posting on there all the time. So, they look at other websites to entrap girls.

If your hooker, and advertising. Your at risk. There is no SAFE ZONE. We just do the best we can.

[snip: not true] Probably much harder for LE to post a provider to entrap johns off this site. But LE will still the call the girls who are posting on any website.

Edited by The Oxymoron

We all need to keep in mind that Nikki Holiday has no clue what she is talking about a good amount of the time, which is why I had to butcher her posts (lest someone think she is sharing accurate information).

Please take everything she (and everyone!) says with a BIG grain of salt. Yes, it's a really good idea to play smart and safe. However, the sky is not falling.... everything is basically the same as it was when I first came on the internet scene, way back in 1997.

The risk of being snared by LEO goes hand and hand with the industry we all know that as a matter of fact the whole USA knows it. Save for certain places where it is legal. [snip]

The bottom line is we all know the risk it's a choice to take them no one is making you.

Edited by The Oxymoron
drama

Just how large is a "big grain of salt"? Metaphorically speaking, of course...

We all need to keep in mind that Nikki Holiday has no clue what she is talking about a good amount of the time, which is why I had to butcher her posts (lest someone think she is sharing accurate information).

Please take everything she (and everyone!) says with a BIG grain of salt. Yes, it's a really good idea to play smart and safe. However, the sky is not falling.... everything is basically the same as it was when I first came on the internet scene, way back in 1997.

Gina,

Thanks for the heads up on this. I am a strong believer in not speaking unless you know exactly what you are talking about. Otherwise it makes you look like an ass. [snip] Just because you say it over and over again, doesn't make it true.

Edited by The Oxymoron
drama

Yeah, a big grain of salt is still pretty darn small. As for Nikki's posts, well, I think we are all grown up enough to decide for ourselves what is fact and fiction. Nikki, by definition, is stating her opinion based on her experience. No more white knighting for Ms. Holliday. She certainly doesn't need it.

Oh, and to all the "new members" who are jumping on the "let's bash Nikki train"... grow some balls, how about you say what you have to say under your real names or find something else to do with your time.