Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crazy Horse

Here's a new toy for all you boys and girls...

7 posts in this topic

This article in this week's Westword http://blogs.westword.com/showandtell/2014/10/mary_deforest_literary_detective_studied_jane_austen.php

I'm always amazed at the types of people that end up here in Colorado.

Gives us this internet app http://latinometer.com

I've already tested it on the last piece I wrote here yesterday. With a score of 39% it only proves what we all have known all along;)...I'm a pretentious SOB.:P Now 39% is on the low end of pretentiousness...I must have been having an off day... I promise to improve in the future.:D

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Edited by Crazy Horse
correction

I am in love with this! I always knew I was a little pretentious but according to this more of my posts come across as educated than pretentious. I would be curious about what results some of the other loquacious posters around here would get. I should just do it myself but something about that seems not so nice.

I am in love with this! I always knew I was a little pretentious but according to this more of my posts come across as educated than pretentious. I would be curious about what results some of the other loquacious posters around here would get. I should just do it myself but something about that seems not so nice.

This last post scored 40%. I think the word loquacious may have thrown you over the top.;)

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

I used it on some past posts. I scored between

-30% and -25%

FTFY

This last post scored 40%. I think the word loquacious may have thrown you over the top.;)

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Hehe, you get me! That word choice was very much on purpose. I think I may run all my posts through this before I post them just to make sure I don't sound like an asshat.

Not only were my scores embarrassingly low, but I read latinometer as LatinoMeter and took the test to see if I'm Hispanic.;)