Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bit Banger

New article ...

5 posts in this topic

I have this edition. A client brought it to me when it was handed to him in his accounting class. LOL

There are a few more charts listed in the printed version. But basically it's on point with some of the recent polls posted. i.e.: hair color preference.

It was a lengthy read and extremely informative from a business standpoint.

Did they trim down the original article?? This seems like an edit of the older article, I remember the More Bang For Your Buck title but not such a brief article.

It was on the same freaking day that i had a session scheduled with you, and he handed it to me, its like he knew something , like read this shit before you go and see her, I was caught off guard at the time and was like, omg,

funny story, but good read,

I have this edition. A client brought it to me when it was handed to him in his accounting class. LOL

There are a few more charts listed in the printed version. But basically it's on point with some of the recent polls posted. i.e.: hair color preference.

It was a lengthy read and extremely informative from a business standpoint.

Lol, this article was clearly written by someone who has never paid for sex.:cool:

Here's the give away: "The wealth of data available online..."

Considering that much of the sex trade happens offline, the numbers are more bent than a Louisiana politician.

As I've said before in many threads concerning hookers in, say, Amsterdam or London: If you know what you're doing, you don't need to pay more than about $50-100 for a great session with plenty of extras with a girl who is actually pretty and has a nice, all-natural body.