Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BadBoy

Any recommendations for fulfilling my fantasy

5 posts in this topic

OK, its Friday afternoon, and I have time on my hands, so here goes:

This is my ultimate fantasy -- I make arrangements in advance with a friendly, considerate lady, who doesn't cancel at the last minute, and has a real professional massage table in a nice incall. She gives me a great CMT quality, honest to gosh, deep-muscle massage, with alternating naked sensous body sliding. The conversation is intelligent. On the flip, the actual massage continues until every muscle is totally relaxed. Then she hops on, and we 69 for about three cycles and only stop because we are both totally spent (OK, realistically, two cycles - OK, maybe just one for me and three for her). I stagger into a nice clean shower, drying off with a nice clean, fluffy towel.

She is nice looking, not necessarily skinny, but in generally good athletic shape, and has great hygiene.

Can anyone suggest such a lovely lady that can make that fantasy come true? Don't tell me to search the reviews, I have done that. It would probably be best to send a PM if you have a recommendation or a suggestion, so as not to run afoul of any prohibitions. If you are such a lovely lady, please feel free to let me know via PM.

A guy can dream can't he? :D

Don't tell me to search the reviews, I have done that.

Okay, I won't tell you that. I will say that I have a few women in mind who fit your description. I don't see FBSM girls, so I got all my information from the reviews.

Goos Luck! :)

Body sliding on a massage table? That ain't easy, you know. She needs to lube up, which means her hands will be slippery, which means she won't be able to get much of a grip on the table, which means she eventually will be heading from the table to the floor at a high rate of speed.

For someone who can get you most of what you want, check out the reviews of "Epic" on the TOB review board.

Body sliding on a massage table? That ain't easy, you know. She needs to lube up, which means her hands will be slippery, which means she won't be able to get much of a grip on the table, which means she eventually will be heading from the table to the floor at a high rate of speed. .

lol :D

christina of denver probably offers what you're looking for.