Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
illini_cub

Is there a market for Playboy Mags that are 15-20 years old

7 posts in this topic

I'm not trying to sell them here. But I'd like to get rid of them. They've brought me such joy thru the years it doesn't feel right to just throw them away. And I know I'm not going to get rich from them. I just want them to go to a good home. But in this day and age is there any good home for them anymore?

Edited by Kaduk
clarification on the subject

I've never been but you might try Mile High Comics in the Denver area. I think they sell vintage Playboys so they might have interest.

Unfortunately you're right. You won't get rich on those years. Old Playboys are really cool but unless you've got the December '53 issue, generally speaking, they just don't sell for much. I hope you find a good home for them.

Edited by Anton Chigurh
grammer

What is the oldest one that you have? Do you have a favorite? They have always interested me. Wish I could help you

There used to be a used book store on S. Broadway, Ichabod's I think, which also carried used magazines. Last time I was in there, 5-10 years ago, they had Playboy in stacks.

I don't think so. They are not old enough to be "vintage," which I would consider 1970s or 1980s, besides I bet the pages stick together from all the fun you had with them. :D

Call this place. I've been in there a few times and they have a grab stack of older mags. Even if they aren't willing to buy, they may know of another distributor who might.

Mile High Emporium

1407 Main St #2, Longmont, CO 80501

(303) 684-0466