Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harpo

Paying them to leave ? Snoring included

45 posts in this topic

Im still sticking to my guns though, she has the right to charge what ever she wants, he has the right to spend his money any way he wants too.

I agree but if it were me and she snored I'd ask for refund. I can get that shit at home for free.:D

i'm sorry you feel that way, i am really not attacking anyone. I am just using my 1st amendment right , but it looks (like everything else around here) , like we have double standards. Also, since i served my country (in this case, america) , i promise you i don't hate anything about it, except for the self entitled people who take everything for granted.

Back to the thread, like i said, all you guys seem to care about is the amount of money, not the services provided, not the class this woman has, not the way that man felt with her, and i thought that is what is all about.

Maybe i should have said " stop hating and start saving up so you can have such an experience" , or maybe " stop hating on everything and everyone because you got ripped off/robbed/ ncns etc"... No matter how you twist it, if it looks like a duck and quack like a duck , then , my man, it's. .. Hating ( even under the protection of the 1st amendment)

you guys have a great day!

a fuckin men (amen) couldn't of said it better! =)

Something to think about. The girls can come TOB and complain and bitch about the guys. Why can't the guys bitch and complain? just saying! Im still sticking to my guns though, she has the right to charge what ever she wants, he has the right to spend his money any way he wants too.

Thank you for being reasonable and you aren't influenced by the mob mentality.

I said I wish I have the money to do the same . Most probably you would agree with me that his review was more showing off (most probably I would do the same if I have his money).

It is documented that the British didn't suffer many casualties in London during WW2 because they waited in line to get into the shelters . They did not rush and fight each others. My respect for the British calm. I know you said you are not originally British but definitely you acquired the skill of being rational.

Thank you again.

For those who are staying in their mothers' basements , you need to get some sun and fresh air so you can behave like human beings.

I agree but if it were me and she snored I'd ask for refund. I can get that shit at home for free.:D

What is about if she had beans for dinner , would you ask for partial refund lol.

I would !

What's the point? Jealous much? .

It is hopeless case to make you and your bandit to comprehend what I am saying. Not enough nourishment emotionally growing up would lead to such consequences...read about the Romanian orphanage when Ceausescu was in power and you will understand what happened to you. Be nice and not naughty and you will get some ice cream.

So unless you hate America stop treading on the rights please.

. Also, since I served my country (in this case, America) , I promise you I don't hate anything about it, except for the self entitled people who take everything for granted.

You guys have a great day!

Do not let him intimidate you with his red neck mentality. Even Noam Chomsky was asked the same question.

Is that where you grew up? Must be why you are so jealous of those that have more than you. Why else would you call out someone for spending X $ for X time. Just anothervrate thread.

I'm sorry you feel that way, I am really not attacking anyone. I am just using my 1st Amendment Right , but it looks (like everything else around here) , like we have double standards. Also, since I served my country (in this case, America) , I promise you I don't hate anything about it, except for the self entitled people who take everything for granted.

Back to the thread, like I said, all you guys seem to care about is the amount of money, not the services provided, not the class this woman has, not the way that man felt with her, and I thought that is what is all about.

Maybe I should have said " stop hating and start saving up so you can have such an experience" , or maybe " stop hating on everything and everyone because you got ripped off/robbed/ ncns etc"... no matter how you twist it, if it looks like a duck and quack like a duck , then , my man, it's. .. hating ( even under the protection of the 1st Amendment)

You guys have a great day!

I did have a great day. I forgot to respawn to tell you that you you where the winner in this thread. Totally just blew my post and everyone else's into the next dimension. Good job. And there was no losers in this thread, only harpo hahahahhahhah just kidding harpo did good too. Anyways you be good and congrojlations

I did have a great day. I forgot to respawn to tell you that you you where the winner in this thread. Totally just blew my post and everyone else's into the next dimension. Good job. And there was no losers in this thread, only harpo hahahahhahhah just kidding harpo did good too. Anyways you be good and congrojlations

It is great to see this kind aspect of you. I don't mind criticism , I only mind meaningless attacks .

Even Gina (if you read her goodbye post) reached her limit with meaningless attacks even they weren't directed against her.

What is about if she had beans for dinner , would you ask for partial refund lol.

I would!

Remind me to eat beans from a can before I see you. :D

It is great to see this kind aspect of you. I don't mind criticism , I only mind meaningless attacks .

Even Gina (if you read her goodbye post) reached her limit with meaningless attacks even they weren't directed against her.

Yep read the Gina leaving cant stand misogyny. You sound a little shook up if you need to someone to talk to pm Lucy Kitten (she's pretty smart) or of course me. And for future information all my "meaningless attacks"are now downgraded to criticism. Also Gina if you are out there watching over us like a ghost from heaven. Im sorry I know not what I do. I can change please come back to life....... I love you :'(

Yep read the Gina leaving cant stand misogyny. You sound a little shook up if you need to someone to talk to pm Lucy Kitten (she's pretty smart) or of course me. And for future information all my "meaningless attacks"are now downgraded to criticism. Also Gina if you are out there watching over us like a ghost from heaven. Im sorry I know not what I do. I can change please come back to life....... I love you :'(

Alas...Short lived optimism .Tongue in cheek response...I thought you lost your tongue in Cunnilingus adventure .

LOl... not from a can , these one are deadly .....talk about synergy !

Always fun to read your posts and replies.

I can't believe I actually read this stuff. It can't be made up-Eek!

I can't believe I actually read this stuff. It can't be made up-Eek!

One day you will know the difference between harmless humor and EEK, just keep trying. Not a bad word was used. keep your criticism for the ones who deserve it and you know what I mean.

Is it menopause ?....if it is you are forgiven.

Sorry we hurt your feelings. thank you for the lecture , I need to be reminded to be a class and have etiquette.

One day you will know the difference between harmless humor and EEK, just keep trying. Not a bad word was used. keep your criticism for the ones who deserve it and you know what I mean.

Is it menopause ?....if it is you are forgiven.

Sorry we hurt your feelings. thank you for the lecture , I need to be reminded to be a class and have etiquette.

You also need to be reminded to have respect some respect for your elders son. You of all people should know better then to bark at jezy like that, and you know what I mean.