Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harpo

Creative titles for the profession.

41 posts in this topic

Angels of Mercy, because when your SO has not touched you in three months, despite your earnest and heartfelt advances, these ladies show some affection. Yes, I pay for it, and it may all be an act, but I just don't care.

Angels of Mercy, because when your SO has not touched you in three months, despite your earnest and heartfelt advances, these ladies show some affection. Yes, I pay for it, and it may all be an act, but I just don't care.

+1

Even though paid for, quite a few providers genuinely care about their partner and a few good friendships occur, no strings attached, of course. Just my 2 cents.

Even though paid for, quite a few providers genuinely care about their partner and a few good friendships occur, no strings attached, of course. Just my 2 cents.

it's true! I have a few that call me to check in every so often. And my motorcycle mechanic was actually a client I met early on. Now he's a genuine friend.

I believe its about the connection. You can't get to that level with everyone. Something has to click.

There have been some who've I've seen where I've prayed for GGG to just hurry up.

Business Consultant line item on my financial statements.

They inspire me to earn more money. I think it's legit.

Really? You pray? and in what shape does that take form? I would love to hear your GGG prayer...

And "ladies of the evening" should now just be changed to "ladies of mid day"

'Patty wasn't your run of the mill prostitute, she was a daytime hooker. It takes a special kind of woman to sell sexual favors in the light of day.' Earl Hickey from My Name is Earl.

"What have I done with my life?" Patty the Daytime Hooker.

Really? You pray? and in what shape does that take form? I would love to hear your GGG prayer...

"Dear Lord,

Please don't let my vagina fall off. I'm totally not into this so I know the wetness is diminishing. Make him cum so I can fake a thanks and kick his ass out.

Amen!"

:D