Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jlsexyfun

looking for a provider for a bbbj

11 posts in this topic

Coming to Vegas soon and trying to find a provider for a great bbbj who also deep throats. No one posts stuff like that in ads...but I know what I want lol. Anyone have suggestions for someone safe?

Its simple, and hobbyists on this site do say if they had a bbbj experience. Why dont you read the reviews on this site? Then you will know who does bbbj. Most of the gals with good reviews do bbbj.

The person who posted this is asking to be insulted, but I won't go down that road. Go to the Las Vegas section and type in UTF. Finding a woman in Vegas to suck your dick will be like finding a fast car at the Indy 500. Or simply go to one of the 1,000 AMPs in the area and put your money down.

Very few providers advertise bbbj specifically. I don't want to accidently someone who doesn't meet my needs. Also I did read previous posts...many are outdated and the women mentioned aren't active any more. So I'm looking for recommendations for a current provider for this.

Very few providers advertise bbbj specifically. I don't want to accidently someone who doesn't meet my needs. Also I did read previous posts...many are outdated and the women mentioned aren't active any more. So I'm looking for recommendations for a current provider for this.

Well, I went to the Nevada section of the reviews and typed in "UTF," getting 104 hits. I typed in "deep throat" and got eight hits. Go forth and type.

I just posted the same question on another thread. I'm hoping for some recommendations based on experience rather than a suggestion to do a search. As someone said on this thread, a lot of ladies reviewed are no longer active.

Look up Brooklyn Briggs / Gabby Marie and when you do see her let her know who recommended :D

You do not have to read the reviews of the ladies who are no longer active. Just read the active ones, read more than one review to make sure the experience is enjoyed by more than one person. Asking for our opinions is what you get in the reviews we write. This is very subjective and what is great to me may or may not be great to you. If you read quite a few reviews and get more than one "opinion" on the same provider I think you will have a better chance of finding exactly what you want. For instance someone could recommend someone who charges $1000 for a session and truly will blow your socks off. Is that in your price range? A review will give you all that information and then some.

I just posted the same question on another thread. I'm hoping for some recommendations based on experience rather than a suggestion to do a search. As someone said on this thread, a lot of ladies reviewed are no longer active.

What do you think reviews are based on, if not experience? :confused:

What do you think reviews are based on, if not experience? :confused:

They are "fantasy" reviews, av8r, remember? :rolleyes:

They are "fantasy" reviews, av8r, remember? :rolleyes:

Oh, right, yes, yes...of course....

"Hypothetical" experience.

How's that? Better? :)