Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest gingerlover

Email Communications

8 posts in this topic

So I haven't had much luck contacting ladies via email. Only one response and after I thought I had cleared screening, tried to set up several meetings that all fell through and I gave up on seeing her. To be honest I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong, what info to include, what to leave out, etc. Any pointers?

Hobby Name

Hobby Number

References (if any) *providing their info is a PLUS*

P411/Board Handles (check out any reviews you've done)

Some girls like to know your age.

And maybe just a short intro.

"Bobby Ray

123-456-7892

I don't have any

You look hot - can I see you?"

^^^^^^ Maybe not the best^^^^^^

I prefer email to any other communication means, and because of my travel situation, usually book several days ahead.

My approach:

My Name

Been wanting to meet you for some time.

Would like to schedule 2 hours starting at 10 am on Tuesday, February 30th, although I can vary our start time to as early as 8 or as late as noon.

If you are available for a rendevous on this date and time, please let me know and I will respond directly via P411 with a formal appointment request.

This approach shows I'm serious but flexible, and have references, and though it's "drier than popcorn farts" works for me.

If the lady has no email, I use the message system in P411.

I have a hobby phone which I only use for same day communications and is off at all other times.

Absolutely perfect! That's the kind of intro that gets responses. Amazingly not many do it this way.

I prefer email to any other communication means, and because of my travel situation, usually book several days ahead.

My approach:

My Name

Would like to schedule 2 hours starting at 10 am on Tuesday, February 30th, although I can vary our start time to as early as 8 or as late as noon.

If you are available for a rendevous on this date and time, please let me know and I will respond directly via P411 with a formal appointment request.

This approach shows I'm serious but flexible, and have references, and though it's "drier than popcorn farts" works for me.

I have a hobby phone which I only use for same day communications and is off at all other times.

This sounds like what I do; show that I am serious but flexible.

Can't say that I am convinced that it is the best approach though. Sometimes it works and sometime it doesn't.

The only thing that I am convinced of, after seeing women in NoCo for a few years now is that you should pay attention to what she says to do.

That and get a hobby phone.

Rots of ruck.

My approach:

My Name

I'd hit that.

So I haven't had much luck contacting ladies via email... Any pointers?
I hate to state the obvious, but find out the ladies initial preferred method of contact. Some prefer emails, some want text, some phone etc. If they prefer email for introduction, you may want to look at what you are saying in your emails
...My approach:

My Name

If you are available for a rendevous on this date and time, please let me know and I will respond directly via P411 with a formal appointment request...

^^^^This is a great initial email. Good luck OP!

So I haven't had much luck contacting ladies via email. Only one response and after I thought I had cleared screening, tried to set up several meetings that all fell through and I gave up on seeing her. To be honest I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong, what info to include, what to leave out, etc. Any pointers?

Sometimes the provider is busy or offline or inundated with email and replies might not get out. My experience has been that if a message goes out & no reply comes, I'll just wait a while -- week or two -- then, try again and a sure enough a nice reply comes along. (That is if you're sending a note according to the good suggestions above.)

No reason to give up, but I definitely try not to be a pain with a ton of messages. Patience.