Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Having a bad butt day? Please wash!

37 posts in this topic

Sorry this happened to you...a woman did that to my sheets in Vegas hotel and I didn't realize that till morning ! thanks to the alcohol lol(she wasn't a provider)

So you had tacos for lunch?

Taco's had you around 3?

Please do the decent thing and ask to take a quick shower instead of leaving streaks on the sheets!!!!

*drops mic*

Thank you for the laugh.

Oh yeah? Well I vacuum my hair and bleach my asshole every morning.

Baby wipe is not enough .

I .... until it happened to me! Good lord! Doesn't everyone use soap and water or a baby wipe when you poo? ewwwww

omg im sorry thats horrible...

i had something like this happen before too

damn hershey highways on my blanky lol

Where is Destiny when you need her? She has covered this fertile territory more than once. This is another reason why I can't fathom how in the world the ladies manage to do this job. As for grooming, I practically steam clean myself prior to arrival. It's the least I can do.

Oh God no destiny, please stay away from this thread. I know you will post a pic, I, like a fool will click on it, and then I will be in therapy for a year.

Oh God no destiny, please stay away from this thread. I know you will post a pic, I, like a fool will click on it, and then I will be in therapy for a year.

Destiny is MIA from the board.

If a guy refuses to take a shower I refuse to give a bbbj. Eventually he gets in the shower believe me....

Ah, jeez, a little poop ain't gonna kill you.:o

Sex involves the exchanges of body fluids. Some are a little less fluid than others.

I don't throw a - no pun intended - shit fit each and every time I pull my dick out of a girl's ass and there's a little chocolate reminder on it. :cool:

This just in: Sex is messy and dirty.:D