Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RJ in Denver

Why do Women bait n switch

7 posts in this topic

http://denver.backpage.com/BodyRubs/erotic-fullbody-massage-with-mutual-touching-libby-26/15090521

This is a sham - I checked for reviews - none found - texted for appointment showed up at scheduled location (hotel - very nice hotel).

I asked if pictures were accurate - yes was the reply

I was in the room about 45 seconds total - this is not her - not even close - the only thing similar is the hair color.

I want to know why do these women waist our time and not take real photos? For those of you who do - THANK YOU!

I want to know why do these women waist our time and not take real photos?

Because they're liars. Some people just lie. Then they lie again, and again, and again. Then a few more times after that, then after that, and after that. Then one more time for good measure, and then they get away with it. They are walking, talking, colostomy bags.

No reviews??? If you had punched the phone number into Google, the second link would be:

http://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/showAgency.asp?id=1293

And if you had read the review intros, you would have seen that they are all over the country, all using fake photos.

And other hits on the search engines would have turned up other reviews, ads with same number being used in other cities on same day.

Yeah, sucks the old fake photo scam, but this one is also on you since you didn't do enough due diligence (guessing good chance Google image search would flag her picture as stolen as well).

They do it because they know they can. They are banking on the fact that the man is so excited about the photos that he won't care its not her when he shows up.

Because they can. I got bait and switched and upselled one time and I was like see yah. She totally upselled me before I even placed and donation out which was dumb cuz she did it after the fact because I laid it out and she was like it will be more for this. Before she even had a good look of what it could even be. So I was like we'll see you later. Snatched the cash. Then she was like don't you think you owe me a little something.And of course I told her your not the girl in the pic. she got in front of the door. Wouldn't let me leave so I had to move her. So did as she was talking shit as I left she kept hitting me with something hard.(I don't want to give to much detail.)&to get my attention trying to say she would take the original agreement that we talked about before. We'll I she kept whipping me and it hurt. I walked to my vehicle... big mistake She wrote down my license plate and told me she would ruin my life. Well it's been a year later she never did screw me over but ya girls or so fucking mean.