Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
juanduh

BBFS

33 posts in this topic

... (The old days weren't necessarily the good old days.)

Oh, I agree. What I focused on was the freaked-out nature of many responses on this & other BB related threads. It's almost as bad as McCarthyism.

Oh, I agree. What I focused on was the freaked-out nature of many responses on this & other BB related threads. It's almost as bad as McCarthyism.

McCarthyism was a witch-hunt, attempting to suppress political opposition by destroying the lives of others in an attempt to retain power. Your hyperbole shows a terrible disregard for the damage done to innocent people as well as the horribly unethical nature of those making such false accusations.

The BB blowback is drastically different. Get a grip.

Years ago, my ATF simply decided one night to climb aboard cowgirl, no cover. No upsell - just no cover. I had been seeing her semi-regularly for awhile, so there may be some truth to N6's theory.

Less risky? Maybe. Risk free? He'll no, and now that I'm a little older and a lot wiser, I would stop her in her tracks.

Fortunately nothing bad happened, but there's nothing quite like playing sexual roulette.

I had this happen to me, but it was my first time experience... and I was VERY young...

Like, showed her my fake ID young... I think she knew, or at least suspected...

I had my story and stick to it though... of course I was 22. Sure.

Thinking back now... she was pretty young too... late 20s at the most...

didn't really think too much of it at the time, tbh...

No harm no foul on my case, I suppose....