Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guiltypleasures007

Chillin before an appt...

11 posts in this topic

So, hanging out with a brew (NOT getting drunk, just the 1!) before an appt with a fine young lady. Then after, I'll come back for another beer while I write my review...nice to relax and think back on the last hour or whatever.

Does anyone else have any routines/habits they tend to follow when hobbying?

I tend to wait in the car for 30 minutes, checking my phone every 30 seconds, waiting for the typically late provider to finally acknowledge my text that "I'm here!" :0

Mostly grooming habits. 30 minutes prior to leaving for appt I shave my face, shave my balls, brush my teeth, and take a shower. On the way I stop by the bank to pick up some cash. On my way home after the appt I always stop somewhere to grab a bite to eat. Not sure why but I always get hungry after sex.

The before session grooming is probably my way of relaxing.

On my way home after the appt I always stop somewhere to grab a bite to eat. Not sure why but I always get hungry after sex.

:D +1

I tend to wait in the car for 30 minutes, checking my phone every 30 seconds, waiting for the typically late provider to finally acknowledge my text that "I'm here!" :0

+1

Does anyone else have any routines/habits they tend to follow when hobbying?

I like to meditate if I have time in between getting ready and the appointment.

+1, and I'm surfing my phone for a back up plan if it turns out to be a NCNS :cool:

I listen to music and get pumped. Not like a penis pump pumped or getting my stomach/asshole pumped. Just like a good mood pumped or a least I try to.

Edited by macho
clarify

Hit the strip joint, have a straight double bourbon with chaser.

Gits me worked up. :D

I always eat something greasy and stinky after an appt so I smell like food rather than hooker when I get home.