Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pitbull

Do-It-Yourself Tip at the AMP?

8 posts in this topic

Need a bit of etiquette advice. Went to a local AMP today. I had never been there before. I have been to others. There is at least one in town that is absolutely NOT legit, plus another one that got shut down by LE last year.

I did the typical gentle touching to let her know I'm not LE. She did a very sensual massage. Getting close and doing a great job. When it came time for the flip, I'm at attention and she is teasing big time, but won't do the job.

She points and says self serve Ok. I could tell she would have gladly gotten the job done, but LE has obviously put a scare in her. And I am obviously NOT LE, by the way. I did the self serve while she caressed my chest and right around my junk. I used my other hand to caress her over her clothes.

A typical tip for HE is $40. I feel sorry for these ladies, because their fear of LE is going to dip into their income, perhaps significantly. I tipped her $16, and she seemed crestfallen. My question to the board...Did I under-tip? Over tip? Or just right?

...Did I under-tip? Over tip? Or just right?

For self service? IMHO - no!

Hell no! She didn't give you HE, you did it yourself

That's hell no I did not UNDER tip, correct?

That's hell no I did not UNDER tip, correct?

I think you over-tipped. Maybe $10 for the teasing, etc -- but, all the teasing without following through with the HE is annoying. $10 would have been generous.

I would have tipped on the massage alone if it was any good. As for tipping for the self serve. Not one red cent in my mind.

If I were you, I wouldn't give it a second thought...if you tipped her $16 and assuming that the price of the massage was in line with what a typical amp charges ($40-$50) then you still tipped her well over the customary 20% gratuity.

In my opinion, you were generous. So to answer your question...no, I don't think you under-tipped at all. If it were me, depending on the quality of the massage itself, I would've thrown $10 her way and called it good.

But then again, I might have even gone as low as $5 because I probably would've been so aggravated/disappointed that I didn't get what I came for.

Either way...I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.