Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New Nomenclature

11 posts in this topic

OK. Forgive me for being a child of the 70's desperately longing for the past. Anyway, it has come to my attention that the "furr burger", "the bearded clam", the "kitty cat", "pussy", "hair pie" etc have all but gone the way of the dinosaur. Therefore the above nomenclature is no longer applicable. Please help me learn the new appropriate names for the aforementioned. As probably 90-95% of women these days are mostly shaved, it is time to update our terms. Thanks for any suggestions.

OK. Forgive me for being a child of the 70's desperately longing for the past. Anyway, it has come to my attention that the "furr burger", "the bearded clam", the "kitty cat", "pussy", "hair pie" etc have all but gone the way of the dinosaur. Therefore the above nomenclature is no longer applicable. Please help me learn the new appropriate names for the aforementioned. As probably 90-95% of women these days are mostly shaved, it is time to update our terms. Thanks for any suggestions.

How about "the Homer Simpson"

After my 12th birthday or so I just started calling it a vagina.

:P

Well, pussy is still very much in vogue. And of course, Au Naturelle is no shaving. You can still keep it strictly 70s, as long as your money is green.

After my 12th birthday or so I just started calling it a vagina.

Same.

I think guys who are afraid of it call it insulting names.

Pussy is kind of cute though.

There was a old saying during the 80's that stated- Ifd god didn't want man to eat pussy, then why did he make look like a taco".

There was a old saying during the 80's that stated- Ifd god didn't want man to eat pussy, then why did he make look like a taco".

Lol. Thank gosh for Jez. Always good for a cute joke. Thanks!

Just spell it differently and cap some letters, that should update you.

For example: Pussy would be PuZZy. Got it?

Fo shizzle ma nizzle

Just spell it differently and cap some letters, that should update you.

For example: Pussy would be PuZZy. Got it?

Mr. X is the moN, he's to KewL too fOOl.

Mr. X is the moN, he's to KewL too fOOl.

word.