Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fanxxx

Asian Massage Parlor

6 posts in this topic

It's been a while since I have been here. I was searching on backpage under bodyrub/massage section and mostly noticed Asian massage parlors. Was wondering if most of these places have girls who can provide good massage with HE? Is there any website to find such kind of massage(parlor) related reviews (similar to otherboard)?

Appreciate any info/suggestion on this topic. PM with any recommendation based on personal experience is even better ;)

I'm pretty sure just about any Asian massage parlor has those . Just find one pop a boner and you should be good.

This absurdly naive post just screams LE, but LE already knows about www.rubmaps.com, so no harm in posting it here. Yes, AMPs offer massage, HE, and for the right money, "Every ting you want."

I'm pretty sure just about any Asian massage parlor has those . Just find one pop a boner and you should be good.

IME, there are differences among the ASIAN massage parlors. Korean establishments tend to be more liberal than the Chinese variety. Though it's been several years since I frequently visited either.

You should at least get a HJ on the first visit. "What else you want?" was what I heard my first time. IMHO, once they figure out you're not LE or some freak, things relax. Second visit, if you like the place, you dispense with "formalities".

My 2 cents.

You can always join naughtyreviews.com as well for free, they are pretty decent if looking for a massage parlor. Sowet.com advertises certain Korean AMPs as well (KMPs I guess).