Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MOCHA

Not new on TOB but sure feel like it lol. New to Colorado soon! :) ...

13 posts in this topic

So .... not big at intro's apparently I joined in 2011 lol but I feel brand-new (typically just join in discussions etc lol) but thought I'd say hello to the board. Lol I tried to register and found out I already am (oops). :P

Haven't ventured much off of the east coast which is why I guess I never frequented this board much but I've picked up quite a taste for travel :).

[snip - advertising/location, schedule speciific and repetition of Ad URLs]

*waves* :)

Edited by Mace
Deleted advertising.. cut her some slack since she just got dinged by Boink

MOCHA! So happy to see you're coming to Denver! I'll be out of town but I'll see you in DC soon my dear! oxox

Edited by Mona
add text

Mocha,

Welcome to an amazing lady.

*spanks self* I totally forgot to PM you .... I came here to register and saw I was already a member lol.

Yes hope to see you in D.C. soon enough :) XOOX

Awwww lol. You're pretty great yourself. :) nice to see you here ..... i'm familiar w/ you from another board also. You're local to CO?

Thanks for the welcome Holly ... I hope i'll enjoy it too ... long time coming making a first visit. *excited* :)

Awwww lol. You're pretty great yourself. :) nice to see you here ..... i'm familiar w/ you from another board also. You're local to CO?

Yes am local to Denver however have developed the love of being on tour only the weather has not been supporting that love as of late. If you need anything while your here let me know.

another familiar face :) .... thanks for the welcome!