Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Audrey Astor

What would you think?

35 posts in this topic

I am good friends with a wealthy client that has a wife that knows intimately that he does this. It severely hurts her to have sex, but she knows that it is important to him so she helps him "approve" the ASP(s) he sees. I know her very well, and she has even watched us. It works great for them.

I believe everybody's situation is different, and this scenario will not work for everybody. It doesn't mean it a bad alternative - some people just don't understand this business aspect.

I really can't put an opinion on the s/o thing cause I am not in that position. I can say, for myself, that the day I marry is the day I am monogamous.

xoxo,

Sultry Kitten

Just common sense. Read Bit's first comment on this thread, it is probably the overwhelming position of wives tthat allow their husband to seek outside sexual gratification.

I take it you're referring to the MSN view of our little world. In this I would agree. Changing this view, bringing sex work out of the shadows, would be one benefit of de-criminalization (different from legalization) of the profession.

I will confess that I kept it hidden under our DA-DT agreement; she just didn't want to know about what I was doing, and I tried to honor that. But I think she could tell when I got my ashes hauled based on my mood swings. This community, and especially some of the ladies, were a great asset during the dark days near the end. Thank you, all!

I am good friends with a wealthy client that has a wife that knows intimately that he does this. It severely hurts her to have sex, but she knows that it is important to him so she helps him "approve" the ASP(s) he sees. I know her very well, and she has even watched us. It works great for them.

I believe everybody's situation is different, and this scenario will not work for everybody. It doesn't mean it a bad alternative - some people just don't understand this business aspect.

I really can't put an opinion on the s/o thing cause I am not in that position. I can say, for myself, that the day I marry is the day I am monogamous.

xoxo,

Sultry Kitten

It's a good thing that the married men don't feel that way or you and your colleagues would have considerably fewer clients.

Only if she had fucked the whole football team the night before ,come to think about it.........................may be !

xoxo,

Sultry Kitten

I am learning something new every time ,w omen like to watch too.