Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
1denverguy

411, bp massage

13 posts in this topic

1) She advertises in the therapeutic section

2) She advertises several legitimate therapeutic modalities, and that she's licensed.

3) There is NO mention of ANYTHING that would lead anyone to believe that she does HE.

What do YOU think?

Edited by Kaduk

Looks like a legit massage therapist. Google the number and you come up with TLC Massage and she advertises everywhere, including a Facebook page. There's nothing in the add that would suggest something more, like the "draping optional" thread, but give her a try...at least you might get a great massage.

Edited by Kaduk
specifics

nothing ventured, nothing gained. Let's us know

Edited by Kaduk
specifics

If you advertise on Backpage...you have to think the HE is in the realm of possibility. You truly never know.

I currently go to the most modest, sedate, and homely massage therapist you could possibly imagine. She gives a FANTASTIC HE.

Edited by Kaduk
specifics

Something that has always confused me about the legit massage therapists is how many of them often post pictures of themselves, and the ones who do so are usually quite attractive. In their profession, surely they must have enough experience to realize that doing so could potentially attract a lot of unwanted "attention" (assuming that they are in fact legit) from clients seeking more than just a therapeutic massage.

Why not simply post clip art in the ad? Perahps a generic pic of a massage table, or show a pair of hands performing a draped massage on a male/female client?

Regardless of whether or not the therapist is certified, licensed, specializes in various modalities, etc., having only a "selfie" (not a professional headshot) of you in your bathroom or bedroom or wherever creates a certain degree of ambiguity to the ad... IMHO.

Edited by Kaduk
specifics

Something that has always confused me about the legit massage therapists is how many of them often post pictures of themselves, and the ones who do so are usually quite attractive. In their profession, surely they must have enough experience to realize that doing so could potentially attract a lot of unwanted "attention" (assuming that they are in fact legit) from clients seeking more than just a therapeutic massage.

Why not simply post clip art in the ad? Perahps a generic pic of a massage table, or show a pair of hands performing a draped massage on a male/female client?

Regardless of whether or not the therapist is certified, licensed, specializes in various modalities, etc., having only a "selfie" (not a professional headshot) of you in your bathroom or bedroom or wherever creates a certain degree of ambiguity to the ad... IMHO.

The ambiguity in the ad attracts the "challenge minded" - like yourself, as you admitted in another post. It gets guys to call them and schedule an appointment, and it helps encourage those same guys to call back, even if they get no HE the first time, again for the challenge & hope that it will happen after several visits.

And there are and endless number of dumbasses that fall for it. :cool:

I'm one of those dumbasses. I went in for a legit massage years ago from a "legit therapist", expecting a legit massage from a Craiglist girl. No pictures, just a shot of her studio and a phone number. I needed a deep tissue massage and I got one. And then, out of the blue, she said "what happens now is between two consenting adults, do you understand?" Why "yes I do!" What followed became the perfect massage. She has moved out of state, so I can't PM anybody with the info.

I've been chasing that dream ever since. It's very very rare to get a HE from a legit provider. But, you you get an awesome massage. With an add like the OP put up, and a selfie headshot, and advertising on BP, it seems like that possibility might exist. I think I'll try it, and see what happens.

I'm one of those dumbasses. I went in for a legit massage years ago from a "legit therapist", expecting a legit massage from a Craiglist girl. No pictures, just a shot of her studio and a phone number. I needed a deep tissue massage and I got one. And then, out of the blue, she said "what happens now is between two consenting adults, do you understand?" Why "yes I do!" What followed became the perfect massage. She has moved out of state, so I can't PM anybody with the info.

I've been chasing that dream ever since. It's very very rare to get a HE from a legit provider. But, you you get an awesome massage. With an add like the OP put up, and a selfie headshot, and advertising on BP, it seems like that possibility might exist. I think I'll try it, and see what happens.

Good luck, Dick. If you do in fact decide to TOFTT, please PM me and let me know what happens... I'd be interested to hear about it.

Different girl, IMO.

Nose piercing vs. not. More angular eyebrows vs. not as.

The tattoo seems to climb up/onto a fair ways up the neck. While the OP girl doesn't seem to even have a hint of a tat on/near the neck.

I agree, not the same girl. I did text the girl I originally posted about and asked about draping, she said "not required" which is a good sign in my mind. Unfortunately, I have been so busy I havent yet been able to set an appointment....