Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FatDog

Young men, get a 'yes' text before sex....

6 posts in this topic

I don't think a text message is gonna hold up in court.:cool:

This is the #1 reason I prefer banging a working girl. You don't have to worry about accusations the next morning.

Then again, if a chick iss drinking all night, doing shots, then wakes up with her panties around her ankles, is she really entirely blameless?

She sent her son off to college with 300 condoms? WOW.

Not that it would hold up in court either, I like to get the lady to be on top to start off. Showing her willingness to be there.

Text him first??? Why not sign a contract. It may be a while since I was in college, but I can't think of too many ways to kill the mood, other than asking her to text that she wants to have sex. How many guys do you think would show that text to all their buddies?

To young men...just be careful and think with the big head.

Text him first??? Why not sign a contract. It may be a while since I was in college, but I can't think of too many ways to kill the mood, other than asking her to text that she wants to have sex.

Better than being set up for rape by a hung over coed with a guilt complex.

To young men...just be careful and think with the big head.

Yeah, right.

2Big is right about a text not holding up in court. A guy could easily wrest a cell phone away from a drunk girl & text himself.

Better than being set up for rape by a hung over coed with a guilt complex.

Yeah, right.

Point taken...seem to remember something about stiffy's and having no conscience.